Can you change pee sound, higher pee option threshold and automated 'pee here'?

Yooo. Been using WW for awhile now and quite enjoy the option to pee anywhere I want, but the default sound of the toilet has always urked me with it. Is there a way to change the sound effect to the bush sound, and a way to up the option threashold so the option shows up sooner instead of the normal halfway point? I assume this one is much harder to do, if not impossible, but can sims be set to automatically walk off somewhere random, I assume within a certain range of tiles away from the closest sim, to pee somewhere?

Not sure if the creator reads these forums, but if you do, I'd personally *adore* such options!

Edited by AUnimportantDude
  • HuedPurple changed the title to Can you change pee sound, higher pee option threshold and automated 'pee here'?

That would be perfect. Creating a lot with no toilets whatsoever involves way too much micro. Maybe even a spiritual successor of that "invisible urinal" mod someone made would be nice to see in WW, as that only works if you're male and are over a certain threshold of bladder need. Plus it wouldn't require any coding for deciding the best place to pee, they'd go at any of the designated spot/s.
Plus the toilet pee sound has always sounded jarring! Like they're going onto grass not porcelain!