New FO3 Adult Mod "Quo Vagis" on Nexus

fritz_t_coyote

This is a incredible Mod. I have been playing it for about a week now and i just love it. Wonderful story and characters to support it.

But for some reason now the door in for Lolipopz in Canterbury Commons is boarded up and you can't get in. I have not finished the quest yet.

BQV2CCI by Belthan

Here's a quote from the authors page:

If you have Quo Vagis and Canterbury Commons Interiors installed, the Lolipopz saloon from Quo Vagis blocks access to the warehouse from Canterbury Commons Interiors. I felt guilty about that because Ripple has been very helpful on the Mod Authors forum. I specifically avoided using the same building as the CCI bank, only to discover to my horror that I had used the CCI warehouse instead. (I know, I should have playtested instead of eyeballing it from screenshots - busted!)

Guest carywinton

Sorry to bump an old thread, but was the sexout patch for this ever released?  I've been playing the patched version of Coito Ergo Sum and that was epic.

As far as I know, this has not been done. No idea if anyone actually started a patch or not. Like most things, exciting out the gate, but fall flat fairly quickly.

I may do one for AP, for FO3, since nothing related to sexout ever got completed for FO3, as to FNV, not sure, if I do I would use wsex more than likely.

Archived