The Amazing World Of Bikini Armor Remastered bikini top issue?

Alright, so here's the deal: I installed the mod The Amazing World Of Bikini Armor Remastered, ran bodyslide as said in the mods description (first batch build tawoba remastered, then batch build tawoba 3ba). Now the only issue i have is the fact that when i equip any of the bikini tops, it leads to the player characters body suddenly changing into what i can only guess being the default cbbe one (the chest is a lot smaller, body less plump etc.) except that the bikini top itself is the right size so it just floats in the air. I have no clue what could possibly be causing this. Anyone feel like helping? ?

Screenshot_7.png

That typically happens when the outift has the body set as a refrence when it's saved in outfit studio. While the 3BA remaster ("TAWOBA REMASTERED 6.1 CBBE SE") is of mediocre quality, it didn't have this problem at least according to my notes here. I did however redo all the outfits myself since most of the outfits do not fit properly (not has bad as in your screenshot), and none of them were painted with the uniboob reference.

That said, even though you already said you ran them through bodyslide, try doing it again. If the result is still the same, open the outfit in outfit studio and try the morph sliders there, make sure the body is morphing properly. If it's not morphing then the one who did the conversion messed up.

47 minutes ago, wareware said:

build your nude body in bodyslide too, its called something like 3BBB amazing IIRC

I specifically built the body on its own like you said and that didnt really fix anything, however i did find something interesting.

The option without body physics doesnt seem to have any problem when you preview it but you can clearly see the same issue when you preview the [3BA] option. This just makes it all the more confusing..

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_14.png

15 minutes ago, traison said:

That typically happens when the outift has the body set as a refrence when it's saved in outfit studio. While the 3BA remaster ("TAWOBA REMASTERED 6.1 CBBE SE") is of mediocre quality, it didn't have this problem at least according to my notes here. I did however redo all the outfits myself since most of the outfits do not fit properly (not has bad as in your screenshot), and none of them were painted with the uniboob reference.

That said, even though you already said you ran them through bodyslide, try doing it again. If the result is still the same, open the outfit in outfit studio and try the morph sliders there, make sure the body is morphing properly. If it's not morphing then the one who did the conversion messed up.

The sliders dont really change the body under the bikini in any way, only the bikini itself. This problem also doesnt happen with any of the parts of the mod, only the bikini top which just doesnt make sense to me.

4 minutes ago, traison said:

Bad conversion then. Link me to the mod download and I'll see about getting a fix for you. Also going to need the exact outfit name you're building here, as it appears in BodySlide.

I got it from what i could only guess is the official website of the mod creator: https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered-6-0

Ill try to continue messing around for a bit and maybe get it working myself for now. I really appreciate you for going through the hassle of fixing it for me. Youre very considerate for all this so thanks a bunch mate ?

Edited by Shibsh
1 minute ago, traison said:

This is from my own conversion (based on remastered 6.1), so it has uniboob painting.

Iron5_fix_3ba_uniboob_refit.7z 8.11 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much, ill try to see if it works now.

2 minutes ago, traison said:

I hope I got the right outfit, since you didn't mention the name.

Its actually every single [3BA] bikini top in the mod that has this issue, not just those shown thats what put me off, since the bikini bottoms have no issue.

Something wrong on your end then unfortunately. I have the same mod and like I said, while the quality was so-so, it was not this bad.

Edit: Nevermind, since my conversion works it indeed seems to be the original mod itself ?

Edited by traison
10 minutes ago, traison said:

I hope I got the right outfit, since you didn't mention the name. This is from my own conversion (based on remastered 6.1), so it has uniboob painting.

Iron5_fix_3ba_uniboob_refit.7z 8.11 MB · 0 downloads

It worked! Im not sure what you might have done to fix it but it worked like a charm, now the 5th iron bikini looks as it should in bodyslide.

Screenshot_13.png

Edited by Shibsh

I can't think of any reason for why the original mod would be broken, and my conversion not. Other than that another version of the original mod was uploaded after I downloaded it and they somehow apparently borked all bikini tops? Sounds very unlikely.

Do you still have the mod archive? Verify its checksum (sha256) against this:

3d7451f2ff389b2aee537e8e777a2a67cfcb59047ebadac454c2236c0bb326ef  TAWOBA REMASTERED 6.1 CBBE SE.7z

CertUtil -hashfile "TAWOBA REMASTERED 6.1 CBBE SE.7z" SHA256

10 minutes ago, traison said:

I can't think of any reason for why the original mod would be broken, and my conversion not. Other than that another version of the original mod was uploaded after I downloaded it and they somehow apparently borked all bikini tops? Sounds very unlikely.

Do you still have the mod archive? Verify its checksum (sha256) against this:

3d7451f2ff389b2aee537e8e777a2a67cfcb59047ebadac454c2236c0bb326ef  TAWOBA REMASTERED 6.1 CBBE SE.7z

CertUtil -hashfile "TAWOBA REMASTERED 6.1 CBBE SE.7z" SHA256

Since im using mo2, i deleted the mod zip after i set it up with the manager since theres no point in keeping it on my pc

Maybe you could send me your older version of the mod or something? I dont know, i dont feel like wasting more of your time :/

Edited by Shibsh

Looking at the dates on the downloads they were uploaded before I downloaded. Meaning they haven't been changed since. Also, if I were to send you the archive I have, I might as well zip up my (in my opinion) improved version and save you a day of work. I wasn't planning on making it public though since I haven't tested all outfits. I made it for myself, and was intending to deal with problems as they showed up.

9 minutes ago, traison said:

Looking at the dates on the downloads they were uploaded before I downloaded. Meaning they haven't been changed since. Also, if I were to send you the archive I have, I might as well zip up my (in my opinion) improved version and save you a day of work. I wasn't planning on making it public though since I haven't tested all outfits. I made it for myself, and was intending to deal with problems as they showed up.

I mean, you could just message it to me couldnt you?

Im pretty sure you can send files over message on ll too.

It seems like my conversions are working, so that leaves the question: what is wrong with the original mod. I'm still going to assume this is some user error, as TAWOBA and 3BA seem a bit too popular for this to have gone unnoticed. Also, considering the upload dates on those files, and the dates on my archived download. Anyhow, should this be an issue for someone else, the DIY instructions to fix this are as follows:

1) Remove existing body.
 2) File -> Load Reference...
 3) "CBBE 3BA UniBody (sliders only)", merge zaps and sliders
 4) Slider -> Conform All
 5) Select all mesh parts belonging to the outfit.
 6) Shape -> Copy Bone Weights

7) Remove existing body.
 8) File -> Load Reference...
 9) "CBBE 3ba body", merge zaps and sliders
10) Save

If some mesh is missing weight paint:

1) Select mesh parts missing paint (or all if unsure.)
 2) Invert mask (Ctrl+I.)
 3) Shape -> Copy Bone Weights, increase the search radius until everything gets painted.
 4) Save

If save succeeded:

1) Select the current reference mesh.
 2) Set Refrence, to disable reference.
 3) Save
  • 11 months later...

I had the same problem and tried to follow DIY instruction but turned out that for some reason i did not had 3ba references at all, reinstalling cbbe 3ba fixed the issue with shrinking body to zeroed sliders when wearing bikini

• 2 months later...