Unreal Engine 5

Anyone familiar with Unreal Engine that can give me some teaching tips for my middle schoolers?

I have an "Academic Enrichment " class which is a none graded class, but we are supposed to delve into new and cool stuff. Very low key.

I have Unreal installed on all the machines, was just curious if anyone had tips, for that age range. I see a bunch of stuff on Unreals site, but was curious if anyone was a pro.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 8:52 AM, a1sura3 said:

Anyone familiar with Unreal Engine that can give me some teaching tips for my middle schoolers?

I have an "Academic Enrichment " class which is a none graded class, but we are supposed to delve into new and cool stuff. Very low key.

I have Unreal installed on all the machines, was just curious if anyone had tips, for that age range. I see a bunch of stuff on Unreals site, but was curious if anyone was a pro.

What machines are they? Can they handle that kind of software?

Also, one thing to be wary of, the kids will all need log ins, and if the machines require admin log ins, you may be spending a lot of time just signing in admin creds for them to use it. On top of that, you'll need to make sure that the school whitelists the domain. 

10 hours ago, Jakke09 said:

I did a lot of in cave rappelling, abseils, transfers and such, longest pitch of 1200 feet/400 meters, there are much longer ones, but never got to try out vidmate slackline.

So you quoted me without the quote tag and in the wrong thread, ???? wuuttt???

Edited by caveman74