Complete Scrub trying to solve skyrim se modding issues using MO2, needing help

I've been lurking on ll for a while, and have generally had good luck with finding the answers I'm looking for, but finally I am stumped. The problems I am running into are hard to pin down exactly since idk how to post pupyrus logs or load orders, so bear with me while I lay out the errors in Skyrim SSE modding that I am running into.

1. SLAC will not recognize creature races (under the allowed creatures below pc/npc settings tab of MCM)from fnis creature behaviors se 7.6, though FNIS recognizes it. 

2. I think is related to 1, as no creature animations will play. I've gone through the settings and checked the appropriate boxes, as well as followed the sexlab se and slac  troubleshooting guides, to no avail.

3.SOS .dll is missing or old

I think that this possibly just load order issue, but I'm just not sure enough, even after running loot. Sexlab itself works, and I have all of the required mods, tools, etc. If  anyone has some suggestions,(or a how to post logs and load orders to make it easier), I am all ears. Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, traison said:

You're going to have to elaborate on what you mean by "doesn't recognize creature races". The list is empty?

As for SOS, google should have helped you there.

Yeah sorry was up for 72 hours between work and attempting to mod before i posted. The .dll is present but the error persists with something like "dll not present or outdated expected -1/300044" or something. Will do more googling/youtube after work. And correct, the race listing says page 1/1 0 races. I got most of my conflicts resolved (I think) after I posted last night, so after work I'll figure out how to post logs and such

SLAC queries SexLab for creature races. Unfortunately the function that it uses is declared as a native:

string[] function GetAllRaceKeys(Race RaceRef = none) global native

ie. it's defined in the sexlab dll. Out of reach for anything but a disassembler.

Your issue however is in that SexLab isn't aware of creatures. SLAC is not the issue.

47 minutes ago, traison said:

SLAC queries SexLab for creature races. Unfortunately the function that it uses is declared as a native:

string[] function GetAllRaceKeys(Race RaceRef = none) global native

ie. it's defined in the sexlab dll. Out of reach for anything but a disassembler.

Your issue however is in that SexLab isn't aware of creatures. SLAC is not the issue.

Ok so to make sure I'm following, it's a problem with sexlab install not slac. So I need to uninstall, then reinstall again following the sl sse guide again, correct?

22 minutes ago, traison said:

Start instead by making sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SL's MCM.

Yes it is, and disable starting teleport is selected. Like I had said I went through the troubleshooting and tried the suggested steps and configurable settings that were suggested there, which is why I posted the thread in the first place. Fnis and Slal shows the animations being present, creature framework is installed and shows the notification for successful installation in game, sexlab works in all other aspects, yet slac isn't picking up the races to allow or deny. Cleaned sl in game, like the help from slac suggests, to no avail.

I have a feeling this is going to be a version issue, or overridden file. If you're sure it's none of that then the only ideas I have is to add debug notifications to SLAC to see what the menu is doing. If the problem disappears into the black box that is the GetAllRaceKeys method then one would have to disassemble the SL dll. There is no source code available for that as far as I know.

2 hours ago, traison said:

I have a feeling this is going to be a version issue, or overridden file. If you're sure it's none of that then the only ideas I have is to add debug notifications to SLAC to see what the menu is doing. If the problem disappears into the black box that is the GetAllRaceKeys method then one would have to disassemble the SL dll. There is no source code available for that as far as I know.

Alright I'll double check after work, and hopefully I'll be able to post some logs to help with troubleshooting my errors

*EDIT* Here are my logs. Hope this helps decipher this mess.

Papyrus.3.log lockedorder.txt modlist.txt.2023_01_27_16_08_34

Edited by Dracul3000
update
10 hours ago, Dracul3000 said:

Alright I'll double check after work, and hopefully I'll be able to post some logs to help with troubleshooting my errors

*EDIT* Here are my logs. Hope this helps decipher this mess.

Papyrus.3.log 4.99 kB · 1 download lockedorder.txt 59 B · 0 downloads modlist.txt.2023_01_27_16_08_34 5.31 kB · 0 downloads

Long story short im an idiot. got it all working now