BHUNP and Devious Devices corset help

Hi, after a tonne of google searching I've come up with nothing so I'm hoping one of you amazing people can help me and I've put this in the right place!

I can't for the life of me get Devious Devices corsets and a few other things to fit properly to my character they all seem to clip at the belly, but seem to fit followers ok. Other armours work fine and fit well. I have this bunch of stuff using MO2:

BHUNP body

Atheria preset

Devious Devices

Deviously Cursed Loot 

BHUNP Bodyslide Collection 

I've run Bodyslide with the preset on both original and BHUNP versions of the devices and it still doesn't work properly. Any ideas what I can do to fix it?

Is your follower using the exact same body as you? Don't for instance assume just because they're both BHUNP that they're the same, there's most likely version differences there, just like there is in 3BA. If they're exactly the same then when does this clipping occur? Is it only when morphs are applied? Do you get clipping if you apply the same morphs to your follower?

I've only added one body and one preset so they should be, I'm not brilliant at this so follow the guides as best as I can. This is the first time i've had this issue though and after a bit more testing...it seems that corsets are botched on followers too

If the corset is  an armor, you could also try, in outfit studio,  to mask the body exept the belly area and then, delete the verticles ( delete the part of the model causing clipping).

But if there are clipping, If I understand well, I aggree with Traison,  the armor is not made for the body you use I think it needs manual adjustments to make it work. And make sure your followers and your character use the same body and body preset.

I hope it helps.

So turns out I'm a bit rubbish at this stuff, gonna go back to CBBE, I know that works without headaches. Just wanted to see what it looked like anywho and its not worth giving up on being a ponygirl and carting stuff from city to city. Thanks for trying to help though, really appreciate it.