[REQUEST] Better Spanked Textures for "Spank That Ass"?

Has anyone made any enhanced ass redness textures for Spank That Ass? I love the mod, but the spanked textures on the butt leave a little to be desired. It just adds a red glow on the ass, but I think it would look better if it were handprints. If nobody knows of any such mod, it would be really nice if someone talented with editing UV textures could fulfill this. I tried my hand at it, to mixed results, but I'm not skilled enough to make it look good.

Would be easy to do. Just need to edit the "Spank That Ass SE\textures\SL Survival\spanky\spank_ass_light.dds" file from Spank That Ass to be handprints instead of generic redness.

I'm on SE, but if someone makes an LE version I can easily convert it.

Here's a diagram to show what I'm talking about. (artwork by poper)

LLPost.png

Edited by TheMadCatter
  • TheMadCatter changed the title to [REQUEST] Better Spanked Textures for "Spank That Ass"?

I'd love to see a version like this, but I wouldn't say its the more realistic one unless that was just a joke that flew over my head, its after many spanks, generally people aren't machines and don't hit the same spot, so the ass redness would look a lot closer to the one on the left, I will say one on the right looks more sexy.

30 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

I'd love to see a version like this, but I wouldn't say its the more realistic one unless that was just a joke that flew over my head, its after many spanks, generally people aren't machines and don't hit the same spot, so the ass redness would look a lot closer to the one on the left, I will say one on the right looks more sexy.

It would be more realistic if it could gradually go from a handmark to a red glow, but STA just projects a single texture that grows in opacity the more you get spanked. I suppose you could figure out how to do that, but it's definitely out of my wheelhouse.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 4:50 PM, TheMadCatter said:

It would be more realistic if it could gradually go from a handmark to a red glow, but STA just projects a single texture that grows in opacity the more you get spanked. I suppose you could figure out how to do that, but it's definitely out of my wheelhouse.

Yeah.  I think the mod would need to be changed to go through a series of textures instead of just modifying the one.  I was also looking to play around with it, but don't know how to get around a bad match where the texture wrap across the bum at the seam when modifying it.  Like why slave tats always avoid that bum seam and put tats high up to avoid the join I guess.

But would be awesome if it could cycle textures from 1-30 (for the max intensity) as it builds up!  I got special armor just so the cheeks are always showing lolz.

• 4 months later...