15 hours ago, goleadorholly said:

hi guys,

is there any mod that let you ask someone to abort her pregnancy?

and is there any mod that let u take pics while having sex similar to the one in ww?

I know Lumpinou RPO has a module that allows a sim to "terminate" a pregnancy, but i do not know if a sim can ask another sim to do that. 

About your other question i do not know what you mean, you can take screenshots while having sex in ww, but maybe you are asking if you can take in-game pictures?

9 hours ago, babuchas said:

I know Lumpinou RPO has a module that allows a sim to "terminate" a pregnancy, but i do not know if a sim can ask another sim to do that. 

About your other question i do not know what you mean, you can take screenshots while having sex in ww, but maybe you are asking if you can take in-game pictures?

i think i found what i was looking for!! https://lumpinoumods.com/2021/01/09/relationship-pregnancy-overhaul-addon1/#jp-carousel-3541

thank u so much!!!!