Help finding what is editing loot off enemies

Greetings all. I've been playing and decided I wanted to undo something that was basically removing guns and ammo out of downed enemies. It was making the game too difficult for me in combination with other combat and AI mods I have that I was always running out of all my ammo. At first I thought it was Horizon Desolation mode. I uninstalled that. Still happening on a new playthrough. I looked at Scavver's Closet (makes all clothing not fit), but it is still there.

I wanted to go into FO4Edit or Creation Kit to see if I could find out what is editing this, and was wondering if someone would know what I'd be looking for to find out what mod is editing the loot of an enemy? Basically, when I walk over to the enemy, every item shows, but is immediately stripped away, the NPC becomes naked, then the a few items are readded and the NPC is clothed again and only a handful of items are left.

I thought figuring out what is editing that reference would be better than turning off half the mods, starting a game, etc etc, to find out what is doing it. Thanks for any assistance.

• 2 weeks later...