Some Guidelines to help you avoid problems in Skyrim

Here is what to do:

1-Go to the Nexus site and download TESV Edit software, game save cleaner software in utilities section, BOSS software to order your mods, Nexus mod manager, Sky UI and FNIS software . Search google for SKSE/Skyrim script extender and have it Installed.

2-Go to youtube and look for the video where it teaches you how to use "TESV Edit" to clean your master files which are update.esm, dawnguard.esm, hearthfire.esm and dragonborn.esm. If you watch the video here:

3-After you are done with cleaning your master files, you should have NMM Installed and running, go to the nexus site and download the unofficial patches for Skyrim, dawnguard, hearthfire and dragonborn "Unofficial Skyrim patch" and the others get them installed via the NMM, you also NEED to have UFO mods installed with the dawnguard, hearthfire and dragonborn patches Installed, UFO stands for unlimited followers overhaul/mod.

4-Install Sexlab frame work and the sexlab mods with the NMM.

5- Have Boss installed and run it to sort your mods, ignore the warning about you not having "SexSi" mode installed since you have the SL framework installed.

6- Run FNIS for users executable file and click the generate button in yellow, ignore the mt_behaviour.hks warning, click check for duplicate files. Close it.

7- Go to your my games folder  inside my documents and look for Skyrim folder, look for Skyrim.ini and open it, add the following line to it:

[MapMenu]
fMapWorldYawRange=3600.0000

8- Install Sky UI mod via NMM.

9- Run Skyrim the normal way and NOT through SKSE, load your game, inside the game ignore all the warnings, open the console with "~" and type "save mygame1" -without the quotes-, skyrim will generate a dump file.

10- Close your game and run the save cleaner software (don't tick the other options) and point it to the saved file with the dumped .txt file in your skyrim save directory, follow the on screen instruction until you are done.

11- Load skyrim through SKSE and load the saved file, now mods shall start, first SAVE in a new slot, then check SEX LAB mod in the MCM menu, check for the last section for cleaning and repair and see if the mod is disabled, ENABLE it, exit MCM menu, then save, AGAIN go back there and click clean & rebuild, get out of MCM into game, hit ESC and SAVE in a new slot, quit skyrim. RUN FNIS again and do same like before, then run skyrim through SKSE and play!

Note: If you are crashing after all this, it is either a mod problem which you can check by using TESV edit (look for the tutorial in youtube by the same guy who taught you how to clean the master files) OR an ENB/memory problem which you can fix by download the CTD and memory "ENBOOST" mod in Nexus site. Also this should FIX long loading screens.

I hope this helps the majority of you all here, this is from my experience running a rig with 8GB DDR3 ram, i7 3.8GHz and GTX 555 Nvidia, I run my game flawelessly without CTD now, EVEN I run it with K Extensive ENB which is really a HEAVY hitter on my FPS, I need to upgrade my GPU now to something like 670GTX. I run my game with 250 mods! :cool:

Archived