Missing behavior file for FNIS

Been having issues with animations not starting after updating to 1.15b earlier yesterday and noticed this in the fnis log,

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Is that the problem and if so how do I fix it? While troubleshooting I manually deleted every sexlab file and then did a fresh install from the new download so not shure how I could be missing anything.

Yeah i've been running it for the last three months or so with no issues, after I updated yesterday to the new 1.15b all anims stopped working.  I have another thread going on trying to fix it but so far no luck, sexlab is the only fnis mod not working and even on a fresh game it won't run the anims.  As a side note you wouldn't happen to have an older version you could pM me by chance would you?  I can't find an older version so I've had to revert back to using sexis mods.

Archived