19/2/2024 Sims 3 KW Kraken Animation Replacements

Sims 3 KW Kraken Animation Replacements

Replaced the kraken animations. 
If you want to test the kraken animation, you will have to spawn a kraken in a pool or a ocean however there will be a white square there and I do not know how to fix that.
So I have made the kraken spawnable by the Buy Option in under Entertainment > Misc

Also the Kraken you spawned will disappear after you restart your game sadly but not the krakens that are already in the oceans AKA spawned automatically.

Hope yall enjoy this animation I made!!

Optional: Support me!! 

Edited by moltenrock3402
Screenshots

«If you want to test the kraken animation, you will have to spawn a kraken in a pool or a ocean (You need Moveobjects On)»

That is, I can get it (Kraken) through debugging mode ... right?  I now have KW v 365 , not v409 , and probably I don 't have the opportunity to see Kraken .  After all , it 's only in the KW v409 , but I 'll try .

moltenrock2304 You have done a huge, important job!!!!  I 'm impressed! I want this!  Thanks for tentacle !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • moltenrock3402 changed the title to 19/2/2024 Sims 3 KW Kraken Animation Replacements

Yooo Average Kraken Enjoyers, I have replaced the Kraken handjob phase with a newer animation. I added the old file incase you want the old animation back. I may plan to do vaginal phase too maybe. 

I tried my best to add IK to the tentacle rig but uhhh unfortunately it didn't go well. Also sorry that the Kraken is upside down XD. When I was animating in Blender the texture was full black so I was not sure which is the correct side.

ezgif-7-a13c151e61.gif

Edited by moltenrock3402
  • 2 weeks later...

I made some changes to the Kraken in the next build 422,

1. You don't need Rape and Beastiality enabled for the Kraken to work properly anymore, when disabled, normal WooHoo mechanics and rules apply.
2. If you have AlwaysAccept=On, the vaginal stage will always occur.
3. There is a 33% chance the Kraken will attack when following a Sim, this value is tunable.
4. KrakenManager will now reacquire and manage Krakens when loading a saved game.
5. I have added some debug interactions to the ocean to help track down Kraken bugs.

Your animation package must be placed in the Override folder to ensure it replaces the original.

Screenshot.jpg.bad9bc03a9ebeff60e9d5b20ac0394f2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 8:29 AM, moltenrock3402 said:

So far no you cannot :(
You can try to request for Denton to make that a possibility

I can add more animations to the Kraken encounter, I just need to know their names, I will leave this up to you to manage.

21 hours ago, inrush said:

BTW is there any notification when Kraken Attack happens? I can not find... (

You will get a feedback when the Kraken attack, unless you have feedbacks disabled.

Edited by Denton47
Spoiler
On 3/10/2024 at 11:09 AM, Denton47 said:

I can add more animations to the Kraken encounter, I just need to know their names, I will leave this up to you to manage.

You will get a feedback when the Kraken attack, unless you have feedbacks disabled.

Sorry, feedback for active sim/household member or for anyone in the town (like notification about woohoo, etc.)?