CTD when shackles are equipped on character

Hm quite a mess in that log. Seems every possible ninode was in the stack when that happened. Suppose that makes some sense considering the call stack contains "doSkeletonMerge". Anyhow, I feel like there's a bit too many mentions of SMP in here, and since that is easy to disable, start by doing that. If it doesn't help I need to take a closer look.

That is most likely defined in Meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\PrisonerChains01SMP.xml. If the issue returns when you enable SMP again, you could look into that file. See if there's any obvious errors. Perhaps simplify it a bit, or see if SMP writes anything to its log before the crash happens.  It could be something simple like the file using a , instead of a . as a decimal separator (this doesn't cause a crash, I'm just saying SMP is quite touchy with the details).

Edit: You can also just delete that xml file which would disable physics for items using that xml file, but allow you to have SMP enabled for other things.

Edited by traison

well, crashed again, same issue, same crash log pretty much

also i found 

• Chains causing CTD even when HDT SMP installed -- Build 'NoHDT' options from "DD Framework HDT or NoHDT chains" Bodyslide group

on page 110 of DD support thread, so i'm gonna try that

Edited by Sprix