DiamondSkin 2.2 for TRX - Futanari Addon

DiamondSkin 2.2 for TRX - Futanari Addon

View File

Edit: Because I was very SmArT there was really a small line of pubes left. ALTHOUGH I SAID DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE PUBES. Joking aside, it is fixed now.

Just a simple texture update to have a seamless blend between Diamond Skin (Version 2.2) textures and the TRX - Futanari Addon. It shouldn't really matter what type you've choosen in the installer for Diamond Skin, if you notice some seams, just comment and I'll update it. And don't worry about the pubes - they aren't part of the textures.

There are floating some other conversions around, but I think there's none for the 2.2 update and if someone searches for them, it is easier to find with a corresponding modpage. I will continue to update this file if Diamond Skin changes. All assets belong to the creators mentioned in Credits.

There are 2 options: since the TRX addon don't really have a subsurface tint I tried to paint it myself. I am honest here, I didn't really notice a particular change. So that's the only difference between those 2 files. Uploaded just for interest.

Credits: TRX - Futanari Addon by TRX_Trixter

Diamond Skin by r1Goodwin

EvilReFlex for his tutorial how to make seamless textures for SoS-addons

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/31/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    TRX - Futanari Addon, Diamond Skin
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 1 month later...

Hey, I tried using this but still have a seam. I'm using the muscle map option if that changes anything.

I've built everything in Bodyslide like I should.

It seems to depend on the angle I'm looking from. I've attached some screenshots below.

Straight ahead

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.png.f5da33e3001ff786e09ecf593d250108.png

Straight ahead (zoomed)

Spoiler

ScreenShot5.png.977d77ed688dca79c82e3fa6e31042a5.png

From the right (no seam)

Spoiler

ScreenShot4.png.ee50c6fe8906be7aac15bbfb582a127e.png

From the left (seam)

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.png.6be7795cd53db04e2433ea5a8246e6df.png

Editing to add more info:

I thought it might be WetFunction Redux causing the problem, but even without the wet effects it still has a seam.

Spoiler

ScreenShot7.png.39b3c13e37e21c39b0e982030f1b30c4.png

Edited by MysterCC
more info
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2023 at 7:52 PM, Owldy said:

@1001nights I've removed the seam texture by tweaking your work. Thanks for the fix

TRX_futa_subsurface_diamond_2.2fix.rar 13.99 MB · 18 downloads image.png.13ba74b9ce7b530aa9bd16e33b543d27.png

thanks for that. I am currently not active playing anymore, but still in january on my setup I had no seams (like in my screenshots, from every angle) and I had no idea why for some people it appeared. I am so free and upload it as a fix, of course credited for you.

On 5/4/2023 at 12:07 AM, 1001nights said:

thanks for that. I am currently not active playing anymore, but still in january on my setup I had no seams (like in my screenshots, from every angle) and I had no idea why for some people it appeared. I am so free and upload it as a fix, of course credited for you.

I think the seam appears with mods that alter the default skin. I'll try to test with wet function to see if it happens

Edited by Owldy
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Tried all 3 versions of the patch but none seem to work for me.. kinda looks the same as if I didn't do anything at all (made sure to check that it overwrites the original TRX mod).

May this have something to do with the fact that I'm on 2.4 of Diamond Skin?

Looks like this for me:Screenshot_20240201_155927.png.031ac9ee1aeef3ad1da44081b8cf671c.png