CrossCode - Nudevotar

CrossCode - Nudevotar

A nude mod for CrossCode that changes (hopefully all) in-game assets for the player character, Lea

I noticed the games assets were there for me to fuck with, so I did just that.

Honestly never expected to actually finish it but here we are.

So many sprites..

Bigger assets were color reduced to fit the game art better, but I couldn't go too far without making them look bad so it's still noticeable. Oh well.

Requirements

Needs CCLoader, a CrossCode mod loader. https://github.com/CCDirectLink/CCLoader

Installation

After CCLoader is installed, drop the ccmod file in assets/mods of the game install dir.

DLC Compatibility

Mod should work with or without "A New Home" DLC. Costume DLCs overwrite it probably (not tested)

7 hours ago, SirDoge said:

The loader doesn't seem to be on the github page , when I look at the release page ,there's nothing but a zip file with development stuff,not the actual release.

It's in the source code release package. Just extract the content to the game directry.

It's not a compiled mod loader in an exe or something but some json and js files, as CrossCode is made with js

you can verify the mod loader working by just starting the game, it ads a version info to the title screen. Or by dropping in my mod wich adds bum to the title screen

Edited by Akhlys
3 hours ago, Akhlys said:

It's in the source code release package. Just extract the content to the game directry.

It's not a compiled mod loader in an exe or something but some json and js files, as CrossCode is made with js

you can verify the mod loader working by just starting the game, it ads a version info to the title screen. Or by dropping in my mod wich adds bum to the title screen

Oh ok ,thanks and sorry for the late answer.

• 7 months later...

Most of the altered sprites here are done well, but I noticed Lea's pause menu GUI sprite seemed off, like the base of her neck was wider than her actual neck. I compared it with the original sprite, and sure enough, you stretched it horizontally for some reason. I went in, squished her body (except the boobs), and restored her original limb sprites (which had also been stretched to compensate), and IMO it looks a lot better:

menualt.png.0dc5a65d570a7df248b4c62b46660c7d.png

So, if you're still willing to do maintenance on this patch, I humbly ask that you swap out Lea's current GUI menu sprite for the one I provided. If you feel the need to polish my version up a bit more before the replacement, that's fine, too.

EDIT: Cleaned up some jagged pixels I missed on my first upload; should all be good now.

Edited by Imaynotbehere4long
8 hours ago, Imaynotbehere4long said:

Most of the altered sprites here are done well, but I noticed Lea's pause menu GUI sprite seemed off, like the base of her neck was wider than her actual neck. I compared it with the original sprite, and sure enough, you stretched it horizontally for some reason.

Yeah I did. Honestly don't remember exactly why, I think I wanted to preserve the original "wideness" just in case there were some overlays added and thanks to the art style the original was overly wide. But - this is just a guess, it's been a bit too long. But I do remember not being too happy with it either

Anywho, I agree with you and updated the mod, thanks :)

(btw.. I just today by pure chance looked in here again and good that I did. Good thing too, as it seems I have no email reminders set up and it may have been months until I saw this :D

20230822012753_1.jpg

Edited by Akhlys