UNP Pantyhose standalone Help

Hello,

i found in b3lisario list of unpb mods : conversion for UNPB with BBP this Mod named "UNP Pantyhose standalone" wich work really fine for me. i want to add some new stuff in but i don't really understand how work the scrip. I know how to create objet in CK but my scripting abilities still limited.

I have try some new .dds texture that work fine if i replace in an existing object but when i try to add new object the overlays script don't recognize it.

Can someone take a look and explain to me how can add some new object in this mods

in advance thank you

Well I think the script part is not very user-friendly.

You need:

- an Armor object like "UNPPantyhose000"

- a TextureSet like "UNPPtexture000" (here you use your texture files)

- fill the properties in the PantyhoseQuest script

There are 4 properties, all arrays. You need to fill them with the new armor and textures. If you didn't already, extract the scripts and sources from the bsa archive.

post-82377-0-60196000-1376402100_thumb.jpg

- items to store the Armor forms

- textures to store the TextureSet forms

For each armor you equip the script looks for it in the armor arrays and if found, applies the textureSet at the same position in the textures array. The arrays are duplicated (itemsChain and texturesChain), the armors stored in the chain arrays get an extra glossiness.

As a bonus if you are bored you could setup your favourite skin textures (realistic, sg, sweat...) and change them ingame (I'm pretty sure this will be a racemenu feature really soon). And if you want to practice your papyrus skills, use the event OnCombatStateChanged to switch to/from a sweating texture.

Archived