Importing NIF with multiple TriShapes?

payes

Recently I started to convert some custom armors but ran into a problem with NifSkope and Blender. Some of the NIF files that I am trying to import have multiple TriShapes and when I import them, only part of the models come in. For example I tried to import the Cat Woman armor but only got the boots not the actual suit, despite it being in the same nif file. I tried removing the branch with the boots so that only the suit remained in the nif, but that caused Blender to lock up during import. Is there a step I am missing for NIF files with multiple armor pieces?

Is there any BSLightingShaderProperty or NiAlphaProperty on the armor that you might have forgotten to delete? Another thing you can check is Blender's console to see if you get any errors while importing.

I am getting this error at the end of my importing:

File "C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\pyffi\object_models\xml\enum.py", line 120

, in set_value

raise ValueError('invalid enum value (%i)' % val)

ValueError: invalid enum value (37)

buy all of the BSLightingShaderProperties are deleted and I believe I have got rid of the NiAlphaProperties. I'll post some screenshots tonight.

Archived