Ok i 'm not sure if i really fix it by myself or just luck , in Xedit i didn't see anything about long bow (no conflict ect) i see some conflict around npcs and projectile but simply don't know how to proceed without making some shit x)  So i just reinstall WACCF with the wrye bash pacth (in the FOMOD) and up to date some over pacths i use (like USMP emporium) ! And problem for the moment is gone °° 

Thank you anyway ?

You won't find nif problems in xEdit, ever.

For posterity: debugging a nif problem, in this case using form 3b562 as an example:

1. Load all mods as-is in xEdit.
  2. Look up the formid, in this case this:  [00] Skyrim.esm (7CAB85A9) \ Weapon \ 0003B562 <LongBow>
  3. Go through the records and locate nif files or anything other related:
    1. MODL: Weapons\Wooden\Woodenbow.nif
  4. Find the mod that is overriding that nif file using the tools in your mod manager.
  5. If there is nothing overriding that file, then open the official bsa files and extract the original Woodenbow.nif file.
  6. Open that extracted nif file in nifskope and locate the textures used by it:
    1. textures\weapons\wooden\bow.dds

2. textures\weapons\wooden\bow_n.dds

7. Again, find any mods overriding those texture files using the tools in your mod manager.

8. If again you find nothing, then just expand the search:

1. Any effects associated with the bow? Do they have textures? Maybe a mesh?

2. Enchantments, spells, shaders, ...?

3. Inventory icons?