Load order problems!

blacklord9

Hi guys! I have been having some extremely annoying issues with skyrim recently. First off, nexus mod manager has had an issue on my computer since ~10 versions ago where it would create a duplicate skyrim.esm entry in plugins.txt. This I used to fix by loading up wrye bash and reactivating all plugins. But since wrye bash 3.0.4 (i think) using wrye bash AT ALL makes it sort the plugins in plugins.txt from BOTTOM TO TOP. I have never seen shit like this.

Reinstalling solves the issue for a while but for some reason it still comes back.

Also since we are on technical issues since I updated to ATI 13.8 beta microstutter has reached a new high. Anyone else have this issue? Thanx for any help you can give me <3

Have you tried completely exterminating all references to NMM and then reinstalling it? There's probably some trace of the wonky version using a bad boss api.dll. If you haven't seen this yet, this link might be of help for fixing the NMM issue: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/tracker/issue-8481-nmm-adds-skyrimesm-and-skyrimesm-to-pluginstxt/. I came across this the other day looking for a solution to a completely different problem.

Don't know what to tell you about Wrye. I use v304 for all but two mods and have never had issues, and I haven't heard of any. 

Archived