No nude character with CBBE, TBOS-BT3...

Hello everyone, I'm relying on you to help me, I'm stuck with a problem.

All NPCs are naked when undressed except my player (male), and after a quick search this is quite uncommon... Didn't found an answer anywhere.

FOr information

I'm using CBBE for women textures, they are naked.
I'm using OCBPC CBBE, MTM 3BBB, and TBOS-BT3 for men bodies.
I use ZEX skeleton as well, and AAF, UAP and some sex mods.

I'm using (this could be the problem ?) unique player and followers, with bodyslide files, cbbe presets, but also unique player-main file mod. I have 2 version of this mod, can't remember why I took both but something to do with UAP I think that could only handle one, although it was outdated.
In my plugins uniquemaleplayer.esp is on, and also uniquemaleplayerandfollowersdlc. All other unique player plugins are off.

I can provide more information if needed.
Thanks !

32 minutes ago, slight_of_mind said:

Unique player is likely your issue. The body mesh being used is not setup to be nude. Find the install path for the body in UP and copy your nude BT3 nif files over it. Use the same name as found in UP if* it is different. Or change the path in FO4 edit to use standard body mesh.

•  

Thx for answering.

The file names are not exactly the same for textures I got for example in unique player folder :

BaseMaleHead_n.dds  BaseMaleHead_d.dds BaseMaleHead_s.dds

in BT3 I got BaseMaleHands_SSS.dds

So 3 files for 1 ?

For the head it's worse, screenshot attached..

I Don't use FO4 edit, I'm really a beginner in modding (although I have lots of mods and SKYRIM aswell).
My abilities ends up to using bodyslide to modify NPCs and armours in skyrim (on skyrim I use bodyslide for my followers to change their body, it's so easy, on FO4 I don't undertsand why it's that complicated, there are very few bodyslides files for followers, I'm lost !

The truth is I don't understand what unique player mod really does.

Should I change the .bgsm files aswell ? These files are in materials in bodyslide folders, I don't know what they do.

Thanks!

Edit : well it worked ! although my hands are purple, so I guess they miss the texture file, which one should I use to rename ?
I tried to rename my BT3 file and copy it into 3 files, but now I get black hands.
Is it normal to get erected body ? Can this be changed ?
And will AAF work with unique player and followers redux, and not using the unique player mod and AAF patch ?
Also, can I edit my body with looksmenu, will it work ?

FO4 unique player screen.jpg

Edited by Anorf
1 hour ago, Anorf said:
  •  

Snip

Purple hands could be a missing texture or material file. Jet black is likely a material issue. I think the material file which has the textures paths it's looking for is:

materials\actors\character\basehumanmale\basehumanmaleskinhands.bgsm in the base game BA2.

I don't see any hand textures in the BT3 version I have but I think it's older one. I am assuming it is looking for vanilla textures/path. I am not sure what UP is looking for off top of my head. You have the mesh not invisible so it's either looking for it's own material file or textures included in UP so as to give unique skin for male player.

Change erection slider in BodySlide to flaccid build.

Edit body shape with looks menu needs slider for BT3 installed. IDK if they are included in latest version. Also needs morphs enabled in BS.

I don't use AAF patch it's supposed to auto detect now IIRC.

19 minutes ago, slight_of_mind said:

Purple hands could be a missing texture or material file. Jet black is likely a material issue. I think the material file which has the textures paths it's looking for is:

materials\actors\character\basehumanmale\basehumanmaleskinhands.bgsm in the base game BA2.

I don't see any hand textures in the BT3 version I have but I think it's older one. I am assuming it is looking for vanilla textures/path. I am not sure what UP is looking for off top of my head. You have the mesh not invisible so it's either looking for it's own material file or textures included in UP so as to give unique skin for male player.

Change erection slider in BodySlide to flaccid build.

Edit body shape with looks menu needs slider for BT3 installed. IDK if they are included in latest version. Also needs morphs enabled in BS.

I don't use AAF patch it's supposed to auto detect now IIRC.

Ok thanks !

Hands still black after a few changes maybe I should mix up files, keep hands from UP base to see, but I'm afraid it might corrupt dismemberment and some other things ?
No idea what I'm doing.

By the way, I must be stupid but after making a few changes now it's the male NPCs that are not nude.. This is exhausting, dozens of hours to make mods work lol

I reinstalled BT3 and batched the nude body, but they still keep bodies from some other mod and are clothed... (CBBE maybe ?)

Thanks you for your time

1 hour ago, Anorf said:

Snip

Hands should have no effect on dismemberment, too high a body mesh poly count def does.

Jet Black texture might be the _s.dds UP (Redux) at least doesn't look to have material files included.

It is supposed to be looking for

Textures\actors\character\PlayerHumanMale\

BaseMaleHands_d.dds

BaseMaleHands_n.dds

BaseMaleHands_s.dds

I assume BT3 uses same path as vanilla too.

Don't allow anything to overwrite the nude body nif for BT3.

I never used the male version, not sure what's wrong maybe you renamed the wrong file like _d to _s or something.

OK so I made progress with your advices, I used files from UP to get _n _d _s

Now the hand are a bit darker than the body, but no more jet black lol

They're brownish.
As for BT3 I couldn't test I'm in an area with no bodies as for now.
but TBOS-BT3 has only 3 rules, Animation addonsandfixes for AAF_morphsetdata.xml, UAP for the same file and bodyslide for REPTemplates.

I put the 2 first rules to load before and the last for bodyslide, for BT3 to load after.

I don't see what is causing now NPCS to be never nude...
-_-

Up :
I'm still on nevernude cbbe models for men instead of BT3...
Any idea anyone ?
Thanks !

Edit : found my problem, I installed unique NPC and this mod has nevernude males...
For those who has the problem, I downloaded Unique NPC - Naked Raider Males 2-4k

Well this almost worked, except males don't have a penis now.

If not, maybe I'll use this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49793?tab=posts

Worked when using both mod above.
A few npc like psychopath raiders are still nevernude, but I'll find another solution hopefully ;)

Edited by Anorf