Paradise Halls texture glitching

So, I'm a little new to modding and really pc stuff in general. I've spent maybe two days trying to get the animations for PAHE working and finally figured it out. However, now i have a new problem. So i tested out some animations and everything seemed to be working, but when i put the mod into action in Skyrim itself (I was in the Lorkhan alternate start area), whenever i make a slave cry, it bugs out the textures. I'm using CBBE if that helps and everything works fine until i get to the custom expressions. I want to see the tears, dammit. That's like the coolest part of the mod for a Sado-Masochist such as myself. Any Help with that? I can look through my mods list to see if suggested mods on here are there or not, but dont really know how tpo add the list here without just slowly writing it out.