commissioning a mod?

I have several ideas.

Firstly I would say: I am a gay man, so both of them are mostly focused around that.

The first Idea would be a ideology precepts regarding marriage, basically splitting it into four types that can be allowed or disallowed separately, these being:

Equal: just standard marriage as we have it now;

Dominance: one partner is the dom, the other is the sub, only the dom can initiate sex, but the sub can refuse, type of sex is always where the dom is "in the stronger position" i.e. fucking or getting sucked off. submissive can end the relationship.

Enslavement: like the dominance marriage, but the sub cannot refuse sex and cannot end the relationship.

Guardianship: one partner is the protector, the other the protectee, the protector only takes the "stronger position" during sex, but only the protectee can initiate sex. the protector also gets mood penalties if the protectee gets injured.

///

The second idea sort of links onto this one, but extends it, allowing the colony to be a "Phallocracy", where men are sorted into one of three roles depending on penis size; alphas (towering and huge, maybe large?), betas (maybe large and average, maybe small) and omegas (small and below) (I couldn't think of any better terms to use).

Two types of organising it: 

either personal:

The alphas would be able to have equal relationships with eachother (toggleable), dominance relationships with the betas, and enslavement relationships with the omegas.

The betas would be able to have equal relationships with eachother, dominance relationships with the alphas, and enslavement relationships with the omegas.

The omegas can only be in enslavement relationships and cannot refuse them

Or communal:

No marriages, but everyone acts as if they were married to everyone else in terms of sex, so alphas act as if they are in equal marriages with eachother (toggleable), dominance relationships with all the betas and enslavement relationships with all the omegas.

Also having an optional precept to have the pawn with the largest penis be the leader.

//

My third idea would be more indepth. It basically requires an extra body part: balls, and the bionic and archotech equivalents. It would have to have some sort of socketing system might require thee sex mechanic to be changed, would require cum to be treated as a drug and for a sort of "mixing" procedure to be implemented.

Basically :

balls generate cum, more cum stored = get horny quicker

Natural balls can store upto 3 cum units, bionic can store 6, archotech 9.

Bionic balls have 3 "sockets" where you can add attributes to them before they are installed, archotech has 7.

There needs to be different type of male orgasm, when they trigger needs to have certain triggers regarding how good the sex was and how much cum they have stored:

Dry: no cum released, when only 1 or no units of cum in balls.

Normal: 1 unit of cum released

Strong; 2 units of cum released

Explosive: all units of cum released

for the attributes to be socketed i'm thinking along the lines of effects like giving the "absorber" a happy buff, increased relationship with the "donor" a boost to healing, psy-sensitivity, all for maybe 8 hours. and also to have other effects like fast regeneration of cum, double effect of the buff, longer effect of the buff, more cum storage, etc.

these socketable attributes should all be allowed to have multiples, maybe with some limits on some of them.

With the mixing system it would be more for when the cum from multiple different men in a bucket, so that the effects can be averaged-out.

I've got more ideas that can extend these, but I think that is enough for now.

What do you think?

• 1 month later...

You probably want to get on the discord and ask around there.  I had Ed make both Fuck Beautiful and Fuck Hole for us and it gives me a thrill everytime i see those bonuses pop up.  But those were really simple, easy things (the game just runs a check after sex).  Yours are pretty involved, and maybe some of those things aren't possible.  But i hope it works out for you.

WRT your 2nd idea, i've often thought that a Biggest Penis = Leader precept would be great.

For the first idea we basically need to add some trigger that ads a relationship between two pawns upon meeting some condition.

While it doesn't seem particularly challenging in terms of code, it seems that we actually need to implement all those ideas by a highly interconnected logic for it to actually work.

Well, the high-on-cum stuff is a bit of a stand alone thing here, but nonetheless.

This very enticing premise actually made me thinking about what other stuff can be made on that.?