Seemingly Random Crashes during sex. Not sure of the cause. Any Ideas?

More or less what it says on the title. AFAIK my LO is good, not perfect but the game is playable. So not sure what it could be. I'll post the papyrus log and a couple netscript crash but they don't really show anything enlightening to me. How do you read them to look for crashes? Any help is appreciated. thanks.

Papyrus.0.log Crash_2022_12_16_11-54-28.txt Crash_2022_12_16_11-18-20.txt Crash_2022_12_14_22-32-32.txt Papyrus.2.log

First crash occured in SexLabUtil.dll, maybe by a script function. While I don't think its guaranteed, you may find hints as to which function it may have been by inspecting the global native functions declared in SexLabUtil.psc.

The second crash was also caused by a script, probably attached to 24B15 from Skyrim.esm. A winterhold guard.

The third crash was caused by a sound. Potentially had something to do with a mudcrab. For now I'd assume this is a false-positive and fix the other 2 issues first.

I tried to look at them with notepad but I'm not seeing anything. neither with creation kit. so I'm not sure.

Ok, just made a new game to see if anything might be more specific? Idk. But I'm uisng alternate start with CCAS and choosing the simple slavery options gives me ctd when I activate the bed. The same goes when i try to leave the inn for the robbed quest in riften. Riften and i think a couple other towns simply wont load for some reason. I'm not sure why; i have getstripped and thief installed. I'll show the logs for those two instances to maybe see what it might be since that is more pressing issue for me rn. This papyrus 0 is fomr the SS event. the other dated 11.26 & 23-29-38 crash log is for leaving the robbed inn.

Crash_2022_12_16_23-19-7.txt Papyrus.0.log Crash_2022_12_16_23-29-38.txt Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Kage777
4 hours ago, Kage777 said:

Ok, just made a new game to see if anything might be more specific? Idk.

Seemed like there was quite a lot of info already available?

Winterhold Guard crash

1. Load your entire loadorder as-is in xEdit.
  2. Find these 2 records:
    1.  [00] Skyrim.esm (7CAB85A9) \ Worldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 3, 3 \ 00008EC1 <WinterholdExterior02> \ Temporary \ 00024B15 <GuardWinterholdSons1>
    2.  [00] Skyrim.esm (7CAB85A9) \ Non-Player Character (Actor) \ 000FCEEB <GuardWinterholdTownSonsPost>
  3. Note down any mod changing them.
  4. If you find none, the issue may be in a mod with a cloak. SPID for instance.

SexLabUtil crash

1. Start by separating out all the native functions from SexLabUtil.psc. I did this for you already; see the code snippet below.
  2. Search through all *.psc files in all your mods using something like Notepad++.
  3. Create a list of all mods that were found.
  4. Cross-reference these with the suspects from the winterhold guard crash.
GetPluginVersion
HasKeywordSub
RemoveSubString
PrintConsole
VehicleFixMode
FloatIfElse
IntIfElse
StringIfElse
FormIfElse
ActorIfElse
ObjectIfElse
AliasIfElse