[HELP]Random and very often CTD's

Hi everyone,once again i am in need of help from the LL community to figure out the reason my Skyrim installation has random and often ctds.I have a fresh installation on my rather powerfull rig (at least powerfull enough for Skyrim) that consists of the following:

a.intel i7 4770@3.4Ghz

b.RAM 16GB DDR3@1600MHz

c.SSD Samsung 120GB Sata III

d.VGA Palit GTX 770@2GB VRAM

e.Latest NVIDIA drivers

My load order has been determined by latest BOSS and mod author recomendations where ever available.Also i have cleaned with latest TESVEdit all of the mods (recognized and unrecognized from BOSS plugins just to be safe) and official Bethesda dlcs (i have legendary retail edition).TESVEdit's report doesn't give any load order errors

My load order

I use a lot of HD textures packs like perfect Whiterun,aMidianborn (Whiterun,armors.weapons),SMIM,W.A.T.E.R.,Skyrim HD texture packs 1.5-1.6 Lite etc but i also use real vision enb compatible with COT v3.1 +RLO 4.0.7c  with Bori's 0.200 dll binaries that include the so called enbboost and 3.1GB memory fix limit gap for x64bit OS systems, so with my system's memory i think i don't have an issue here.

I know i use ALOT of heavy scrippted mods such as:

a.Frostfall

b.Realistick needs and diseases

c.Footprints

d.Wet and cold

e.Player headtracking

f.SkyRe

g.Convinient horses

h.Horsemen combat enchancement

i.SexLab

j.Shclongs of Skyrim

k.Sexlab romance

l.Lovers comfort

m.Private needs

and Skyrim is not supposed to be able to handle itself with that kind of heavy load (but i am a sucker for realism and naughtyness)

Anyway,all of the installed mods are updated to latest versions available from Nexus and LL.

Now, for some reason it seams that i am not permitted to upload my papyrus.0 log nor to include it with use of spoilers because the page crashes so i will post the few bottom messages it gives me since from what i have read online, they say that the last message on the papyrus log is the one that contains all the info of the reason why Skyrim has crashed.

[08/10/2013 - 08:20:03PM] Error: Cannot equip a None item
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].BathScript.OnEffectStart() - "BathScript.psc" Line 99
[08/10/2013 - 08:20:35PM] SOS ResetLocalSchlongifiedActors: local schlongified actors discarded
[08/10/2013 - 08:20:36PM] SOS SetSchlongSize: setting schlong scale for Sygridr to 1
[08/10/2013 - 08:22:42PM] SOS ResetLocalSchlongifiedActors: local schlongified actors discarded
[08/10/2013 - 08:22:43PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (2A042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - exterior cell
[08/10/2013 - 08:22:43PM] SOS SetSchlongSize: setting schlong scale for Sygridr to 1
[08/10/2013 - 08:22:53PM] warning: Property LocTypeDragonLair on script Urinatescript attached to Active effect 30 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/10/2013 - 08:22:53PM] warning: Property LocTypeBanditCamp on script Urinatescript attached to Active effect 30 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/10/2013 - 08:22:53PM] warning: Property LocSetCave on script Urinatescript attached to Active effect 30 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/10/2013 - 08:22:53PM] warning: Property LocTypeDragonPriestLair on script Urinatescript attached to Active effect 30 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/10/2013 - 08:22:53PM] warning: Property LocTypeDraugrCrypt on script Urinatescript attached to Active effect 30 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/10/2013 - 08:22:53PM] warning: Property LocSetCaveIce on script Urinatescript attached to Active effect 30 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/10/2013 - 08:22:53PM] warning: Property LocTypeDungeon on script Urinatescript attached to Active effect 30 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/10/2013 - 08:23:54PM] SOS ResetLocalSchlongifiedActors: local schlongified actors discarded
[08/10/2013 - 08:23:55PM] SOS SetSchlongSize: setting schlong scale for Sygridr to 1
[08/10/2013 - 08:23:55PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (2A042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - exterior cell
[08/10/2013 - 08:24:19PM] SOS ResetLocalSchlongifiedActors: local schlongified actors discarded
[08/10/2013 - 08:24:20PM] SOS SetSchlongSize: setting schlong scale for Sygridr to 1
[08/10/2013 - 08:24:20PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (2A042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - exterior cell
[08/10/2013 - 08:24:59PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (2A042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - exterior cell
[08/10/2013 - 08:25:17PM] Error: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[ (1E00BAEB)].FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.OnCellAttach() - "FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.psc" Line 19
[08/10/2013 - 08:25:17PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[ (1E00BAEB)].FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.OnCellAttach() - "FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.psc" Line 19
[08/10/2013 - 08:25:20PM] Error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance
stack:
<unknown self>.Sound.StopInstance() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (1E00BAEB)].FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.OnTriggerEnter() - "FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.psc" Line 33

My papyrus.0 log starts it's entries from [08/10/2013 - 07:24:03PM] to [08/10/2013 - 08:25:20PM] ,that is, i have a game session of about an hour. (from Skyrim logo to helgen events up to after conversation with Ralof and Gerdur in Riverwood).
So, i would really like to know if there is a certain reason due to scripts that cause my Skyrim to crash or if there are any different kind of mods i could use for enchancing the gameplay but do not lead to heavy scripts.Also, if there is a way to apload my complete papyrus.0 log so as to give an overhaul idea of my Skyrim's installation complete behaviour please tell me so as to facilitate your effords for help.Thanks in advance.
Sorry for any inconviniece in reading my post due to grammar,spelling and vocabulary mistakes,English is not my native language!

I do not think your problem is caused by mod incompatibilities or scripts corrupting your save. If you really use a lot of HD textures, expecially 4k textures, and run the game on the highest settings possible for your machine, I think the most likely reason for your random crashes is the memory limit, even if you use ENBoost, as that does not fix the 3.1gb RAM limit but simply alleviates it.

One way to have that suspicion more or less confirmed would be to use a programme that monitors your RAM and VRAM usage ingame. If you're running dangerously close to 3.1gb in script and texture intensive areas (like Jorvaskr for instance), it's a memory problem, no matter how much your system's RAM exceeds 3.1gb.

If that's the case, try only installing 2 or 4k textures over 1k textures when there's an obvious difference in quality, and run something like Optimizer Textures.

Thanks for the replies but unfortunatelly,it is definately not a memory issue since i have not yet managed to overcome 1000MB of memory usage,even if i look down on Whiterun from Dragonsreach( one of the heaviest memory consuming places in Skyrim).I am usually under 850 MB.(i use skyrim performance monitor).The point is that enboost does work and the max resolutions of hd textures i use is 2k not 4k.Anyway, i would really appreciate if someone with more experience than me could take a look in my load order to see for any incompatibilities between mods and my fragment of papyrus log.Also,it would be nice to know a way to upload my full papyrus log for further investigation.As of now,i experimented by starting again a new save whithout the mods bird and flocks for hearthfires and schlongs of skyrim but only played up to the point that i was told from Farengar to get the dragonstone.I quited because i was tired,not from ctd but i am rather pesimistic because my first ctd happened after i recruited vilja and fasttravelled back to riverwood.Now that i am writting these lines, i am realizing that all of my ctds have happened in riverwood or near it!But i don't have any special mods that affect only riverwood :(

Not a memory issue then. Good thing I'm not the betting kind or I would have lost a fortune. But these crashes do not seem all that random either if they all have happened in the same area. To see if it has something to do with a particular script or object reference, you could roam in and around Riverwood to try and provoke a CTD and see if a pattern appears in the logs or in the things you're doing (I highly doubt it as the virtual machine wasn't even thawing, let alone freezing, when you had that particular crash you provided logs for, but hey, I've already been proven wrong in this very thread  :D ). Take a look in TESVEdit too to see which mods affect Riverwood, as a mod whose author does not want to edit a particular place may still end up editing it.

By the way, have you cleaned Birds and Flocks? It's the source of the last error logged, and a cursory glance at its comments section on Nexus reveals it causes all kinds of crashes and freezes.

I will but after monday since now i am on vacation and away from my pc.Why should i be consentrated on private needs mod?Is there any special reason?

Archived