Need Help with .Nif Importing!

Spacecataz

Hey all.

Im trying to resize a piece of underwear to UNPB, and I'm following this tutorial:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_an_armour_to_another_body_for_Skyrim

I got it all working, [after hours of trial and error and only then by using the EXACT listed files together] up until it's time to import the .nif file into Blender.

The tutorial told me to delete "BSLightingShaderProperty" under the "BSLightingShaderProperty node". Well when I load the .nif into Nifskope, I can change "user value" and "user value 2" just fine.

But when I go to delete BSLightingShaderProperty, the option is grayed out. I did some googling and some said this option was not supported anymore, and the value was set to 0 anyway, so I hoped I could skip this step.

When I import to Blender [or try] it gives me this error: http://imgur.com/MhvnEy4

At the bottom is that old BSLightingShaderProperty again, so I assume its because I wasn't able to delete it. Or is this something else entirely? Keep in mind by n00bness at such matters. I appreciate any help you fine folks can provide.

[also thanks for all the awesome mods and the good times I've had with them] [esp sexlab :P]

Thanks man, right after I posted this i saw a tutorial on here that said the shader property was in block list, and not block details as listed in the TES tutorial. Now I feel like a moron. Oh well, not the first time and I'm sadly sure it wont be the last. If only I could use milkshape to edit nifs.

Archived