Lack of animations from SexLab

lagunabolt

Followed instructions from framework, read the FAQ and followed, did a reinstall of everything including the game... Nothing. I'm honestly not sure what's wrong at this point and all logic I have attempted to use have been thrown out. This is what I did to install this:

1. Downloaded SKSE, FNIS, unzipped them both to the proper Data directory

2. Downloaded SkyUI via MuM, activated the mod through MuM

3. Downloaded XP32 Maximum Skeleton, SoS, UNPD through MuM and activated the mods

4. Unzipped SexLab to the proper Data directory

5. Used FNIS, and it stated that it was reading SexLab and installing the animations properly

6. Activated SexLab in MuM

7. Properly played the game through using the SKSE loader

8. Downloaded Defeat, installed through MuM, and activated it.

Despite this, nothing seems to work. I've tried seducing an NPC and getting defeated by 2+ bandits. They all move to the character to initiate the action, and even the "Being Raped" text pops up for the Defeat mod, but there is absolutely no animation and the characters just stand around. As said before, read through FAQs and did all the stuff like redoing the animation setting and clean installing.

Here is my mods loader... even took out 75% of my other mods to see if this would fix the problem and no go.

http://imgur.com/2KMxB1i

Super stuck, and could really use someone's help.

Archived