CTD related to animated mage?

0xA700742A nwsFollowerFramework.esp:

[03] nwsFollowerFramework.esp (88AB8AAD) \ Package \ 0300742A <nwsFollowerCombatPackage>

[03] nwsFollowerFramework.esp (88AB8AAD) \ FormID List \ 0331BA9B <nwsFFMinionCbtPk>

[03] nwsFollowerFramework.esp (88AB8AAD) \ Quest \ 032DB309 <nwsFollowerMinions>

From the register:

CustomActorPackageData

CommandEffect

ReanimateEffect

Crash caused by an AI package added to a reanimated minion by Nethers Follower Framework?

Then again, I spot BetterThirdPersonSelection.dll in the stack again so maybe nuke that one first then test again. Seems that is nothing but trouble. ?

Edit: Added some highlights to show my reasoning.

Edited by traison

So a played for 1-2 hours and with the mod totally disabled through MCM... no crashes.  I reanimated a witch... don't know if that's much different from a mage game-mechanic wise but no such crashes yet anyway.

I noticed a discussion on the mod's nexus page which might be relevant... or not...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64339?tab=bugs

My thinking is that I'm to to downgrade to see if the previous version avoids these crashes.

So it's quite likely then that, like your previous crashing issue, the ai package that showed up here was just a false-positive. It just happened to be there when BetterThirdPersonSelection.dll did something stupid. If this is again the case though, it's quite curious that its never present in the call stack or the register. It has to be playing ping-pong with the bytes in memory or something to cause issues like this.