Getting a repeated CTD (crash log attached)

Base on what I picked up from traison, I see Better 3rd Person Selection on their and it seems to crash on attacking.  I"m disabling "in combat" and "weapon drawn" in the MCM settings for that mod.  If I'm need to go in a different direction, please let me know.

Even if BetterThirdPersonSelection.dll shows up in the stack, I wouldn't blame that at this point. Otherwise you'd have to consider steamclient64.dll and enginefixes.dll as well. Instead, use the more reliable info for now, that is the callstack and the registers.

TESTopicInfo

UpdateSoundCallBack

PlayerCharacter

If this occured in combat, I'm going to say that this was caused by custom weapon swing (grunts), block or hurt sounds. Some mod that changes the sounds the player character makes when in combat.

Edited by traison

Well, surely you know if you have a mod that changes sounds, or has it been so long you can't remember what vanilla sounded like?

Easiest way to find what to look for, is to find a mod that changes the things you're looking for. That's what I do at least, when I have no idea where to begin.

I have Audio Overhaul Skyrim and Immersive Sounds Compendium with the Integration mod. 

Since I've made that change I mentioned earlier, I haven't seen the same error though.   Of course I have another but am trying to work it out before coming here with it.