Bodyslide Outfit shrinks specific portion of underlying base body

I converted an outfit from Skyrim LE UUNP to SE 3BAv2 recently. Physics work. Animations work. Bone weight appear to be fine. The outfit conforms to the body. Unfortunately, the outfit appears to deform the body's shoulder and upper-arm (left and right) by way of shrinking. This is a visibly obvious deformation.

Here's the scenario:

- This outfit doesn't cover the shoulder and upper-arm. The 'exposed' said areas are where it is deforming. This deformation is present because it's linked to the outfit (e.g. deformation not unique to animations. Present during idle or non-animation).

- Other 3BA converted outfits that I've downloaded equip without changing the form of the body. When switching over to my converted outfit either from an equipped outfit or from unclothed/naked, the body deforms

- Body doesn't deform if the outfit and base body is built with zeroed sliders. Other presets such as CBBE Curvy, CBBE Oppai (which only changes breast size between weights), and the Sexybono preset I'm using exhibit this issue with the outfit

For clarification purposes:

For those who know Outfit Studio, I'll separate the outfit into three parts for clarity since it may be confusing, but take it with a grain of salt because from my perspective the issue could be from any of these three parts. "Outfit" refers to all outfit components (mesh + reference body) and file that is compiled by OS. "Mesh" refers to all clothing parts. "Body" refers to the base body or reference body. Visually, it would appear that it is the body that is deforming. Visually, the mesh simply conforms to the body.

Things I've tried:

- Resetting Bodyslide preset sliders, or ensuring sliders are consistent between body, this outfit, and every other 3BA outfit I have downloaded

- Re-importing reference body

- Conforming only selected mesh pieces, and conforming all elements of the outfit

- Deleting UpperarmTwist1

- Removing UpperarmTwist1 weight in reference body

If you have any questions, please ask me. I'm eager to resolve this issue.

You can download my conversion here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/79526?tab=files

All Main File versions exhibit the issue, so it doesn't matter whether you're using V's Cut.

Solved. To fix, follow these steps:

1. Select all available slider modules in lower-right of Outfit Studio

2. Delete all sliders

3. Delete reference body

4. Import new reference body to simultaneously generate new sliders from the ground up

5. Conform selected mesh pieces to reference body