Outfit Studio Armor Become Invisible After Adding Belly Weight

I think it is bacause copying the bone weights changed the number and numbering of the nodes because I had similar issues(CTD) in the past by adding belly weight to another armor. They were related to BSEffectShaderPropertyControler, but I don't think it is the same this time and I cannot figure it out. It doesn't make Skyrim CTD, but it sometimes makes the armor invisible(Not always) I will attach two files here. "Original" is the file without NPC Belly and has no problem. "Modified" is the the file with NPC Belly and this armor tends to bacome invisible.  

Note: The armor is Vigil Corrupted Armor from Vigil Enforcer Armor Set. It is converted for 3BA.

If anyone can tell me what is I am missing, I will be greatful. :)

Original.7z Modified.7z

1 hour ago, kazu01 said:

tends to bacome invisible

As in, sometimes but not always? That sounds like its an issue with something else. Slots, or a really horribly configured CBPC/SMP.

As for bone weight causing it, I doubt it. While not an expert in the matter, I think it's enough of a hint that there's a radius slider in the copy dialog to say that it does not change the vertex order and instead just looks for nearby vertices when painting. That and if it didn't use a radius, you couldn't do anything meaningful with it anyways. Typically messing with the vertex order causes more of a hedgehog effect, that is, your character looks like a spiky ball.

Have you tried just opening the original outfit in BS, and saving it without making modifications?

Edit: Oh I see you mean nif node order. I doubt that as well. It would cause so much destruction no one would be using BS to convert anything. You'd have to then go through it in NifSkope and manually fix up all node references.

Edited by traison
45 minutes ago, traison said:

Oh I see what the issue is. The NiSkinData is way offset, floating high above the armor. When that goes off-screen, the mesh it belongs to is no longer rendered. You can shift it back down by changing the Z translation value.

Thank you! That is the case. I changed all the translation value(X,Y.Z) to match their original counterparts and the issue is gone. It seems adding belly made them all 0.  Thank you for your time and answer.