Lack of Hearts of Iron 4 mods?

Sorry for the off-topic question, there just isn't anywhere else that felt relevant.

I've been really invested in Stellaris modding, and after 90 hours it's beginning to become a bit stale. My friend wants me to try getting into HOI4 but it's just too complicated to my liking, Stellaris is much simpler compared to HOI4 to me. Something I thought would make me more interested was the modding community, specifically this kind. But there seems to be a lack of anything related to lewd mods for the game, why is that?

Is it because the game is very strictly about WW2? I've heard of some other mods doing AU stuff so why couldn't it be like that? A little bit of Lewd propaganda here, some brothels over there... doesn't have to be a lot, but I can feel the potential for something amazing here. If anyone needs help with Ideas I could gladly help out in that department, and I'm sure plenty others would love to help out too.

Is the game more "Locked down" then Stellaris? As in, is it harder to generally make mods for it compared to Stellaris? That would be understandable, modding looks to be a time-consuming mess of just guessing how the game works.

Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on the subject.