• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this what i found 

a variant of outfits i converted to futanari, they will only work with bad dogs anthros, erfs horse or trx Installation: 1. Download and install with a mod manager or manually extract the contents into data folder 2. Build the outfits in bodyslide 3. Make sure to build [TRX Flaccid_Futa Addon] Scholong Render fix or you will get invisible bodies Requirements: CBBE 3BA Bad Dog Hoodies SSE SOS- Addon - Horse Penis Redux SSE TRX - Futanari Addon Outfits: ArchMage Blood Raven C5Kev's Sexy SL Bikini CBBE C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor Chinese JiangShi Chinese JiangShi Retexture [COCO]Student_Uniform [COCO]RONIN_Full_CBBE [COCO]Goddess War [COCO]Bikini Collection [COCO] Asuka Suit Elvenia Kardia of Rhodes Lingerie Set Melodic Olga Discordia MiniBikini MixMaid MilkMaid Red Sonja Armor [RektBird] 1001 Nights [SE] [Rektas] Umbra [SE]

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2023 at 5:25 PM, lordregnis said:

we'll never get any real answers when were dealing with gaslighters like futanemesis

What? 
quite interesting choice of words to when i'm actually giving an answer and you are trying to manipulate others to thinking im the bad guy. I said to look in the files for a reason. If you were smart enough you would google these words..now some of them are hard to find such as archmage , and elevenia but the first 6 should be easy to find. I googled the name

image.png.b3f9ad0dd028e67ed8d2d7ee834adb38.png

the way how i see it your the gasligher here...the only reason why I found your comment btw is because I was helping someone trying to find futa mods

Edited by FutaNemesislol
4 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

What? 
quite interesting choice of words to when i'm actually giving an answer and you are trying to manipulate others to thinking im the bad guy. I said to look in the files for a reason. If you were smart enough you would google these words..now some of them are hard to find such as archmage , and elevenia but the first 6 should be easy to find. I googled the name

image.png.b3f9ad0dd028e67ed8d2d7ee834adb38.png

the way how i see it your the gasligher here...the only reason why I found your comment btw is because I was helping someone trying to find futa mods

anyone can see those labels, that still tells no one which specific packs that need to be downloaded or where to find the 3ba versions to download. you are allergic to actually helping anyone, youre the kind of person that responds to a question by asking a question.

2 hours ago, lordregnis said:

anyone can see those labels, that still tells no one which specific packs that need to be downloaded or where to find the 3ba versions to download. you are allergic to actually helping anyone, youre the kind of person that responds to a question by asking a question.

bro i don't know what's going on in your life but get help bro..we all been there. I have lots of dms that ask me for help. I try my best to answer as I am not god. i can only lead you to so much water. It's up to you if you decide to drink from it. 

as to your other question above. i will explain it to you like a baby GO IN GOOGLE OK LITTLE ONE. TYPE IN THE WORDS THAT YOU SEE FROM THE LABELS.. FOR EXAMPLE COCO ASUKA SUIT 3ba despite what it says that mod is 3ba. you just have to click on the link
image.png.0384954c2a6ad78c43c12862a201150d.png

image.png.f770a295de97e969c34c28adb8ef984c.png
AWW AM I GOING TO FAST FOR YOU?? ITS OK.. NOW WHEN YOU TYPE IT IN GOOGLE YOU WILL SEE IT POPS UP IN NEXUS OKKK. CHECK THE REQUIERED MODS FOR THAT ARMOR AND DOWNLOAD ANY REQUIREMENTS YOU SEE OKKK

fuck i hate caps lock.. but you get what I'm trying to say right? what you are installing are the textures. You just need the textures from the original mod that's all. Everything in bodyslide should work651864305196597288.gif.615d0bfd06fde3c73d0403170de2d58d.gif if it doesn't well... game acts stupid sometimes it happens and you find a solution like an adult instead of whining. It's what I did when i crash thousands of times in the beginning.. but anyway try not to take anything the wrong way.. i know how frustrating moding this game can be and i wish i could help more..but anyway if you still want to argue go right ahead.. i can't physically get any clearer than this unless you are having issue with something in the installation process 

Edited by FutaNemesislol
1 hour ago, lordregnis said:

"bro i don't know what's going on in your life but get help bro..we all been there." says the zoomer going on a completely unhinged rant all because someone called you out on your usual bullshit. this meltdown is proof that you know im right and it pissed you off. if youre going to respond again, try not to project so much or at least hide it better. 

so you could always use creation kit to find out what mods it uses or so after asking google they provided me this link DatBoi Futa WarDrobe from Schaken mods

in it it provides

a variant of outfits i converted to futanari, they will only work with bad dogs anthros, erfs horse or trx Installation:

1. Download and install with a mod manager or manually extract the contents into data folder

2. Build the outfits in bodyslide

3. Make sure to build [TRX Flaccid_Futa Addon] Scholong Render fix or you will get invisible bodies

Requirements:

CBBE 3BA Bad Dog Hoodies SSE SOS- Addon -

Horse Penis Redux SSE TRX - Futanari Addon

Outfits:

ArchMage Blood Raven

C5Kev's Sexy SL Bikini CBBE

C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor Chinese

JiangShi Chinese

JiangShi Retexture

[COCO]Student_Uniform

[COCO]RONIN_Full_CBBE

[COCO]Goddess War

[COCO]Bikini Collection

[COCO] Asuka Suit Elvenia Kardia of Rhodes Lingerie Set

Melodic Olga Discordia MiniBikini MixMaid MilkMaid Red Sonja Armor

[RektBird] 1001 Nights [SE]

[Rektas] Umbra [SE]

i manage to find out all of this in 10 seconds

I don't understand why there's still tension in the air considered and I just answered the question in my last post can't we just let this go and just resume our normal lives as mod consumers and mod creators especially since at the end of the day we really need to be appreciative to the fact that Nemesis actually created something for us who likes these kind of mods because Nemesis can always say I don't want to deal with this BS anymore and quit and then where are you going to find another futa/femboy mod creator that will Design outfits the Taylor to work out for The Outfits you want to use as far as I know Nemesis is the only one on top of that they aren't getting paid to do this and release it for free this is more of a situation of your pretty much biting the hand that feeds you if you think you can do so much better why don't you just do it instead of jumping down other my creators throats because you don't understand the simple way of using Google

Edited by Ninjaluxray

and just in case you for got you just like everyone else accepted the guidelines of the forums so here

Guidelines

1. The biggest and most important thing of this community is that the modders come first. They are the ones who make this community worth coming to, they are the ones enabling you to even play these mods.  Meaning if you don't like the way a mod is going, don't be a jerk about it, they can take the mod in whatever direction they want. Don't like it? Then make your own release and put the work in yourself. Find a bug or issue that needs to be fixed? Don't be a jerk about it and raise your concerns and feedback in a constructive manner.

for the sake of me not getting banned because of whatever your real reason you are on this post trying to create drama your on your own it sounds like your not really here in the interest of the mod your just here to attack the mod creator and anyone that stands against you in your crusade against futanari and femboys so.... if your wondering what outfits are in this mod it is recommended that you download the given archive that @vinny82 open the file using any file extractor that works for your computer looks for any ".esp" or ".esl" then using google or your preferred search engine search for the provided name and download the mod of that file then using bodyside outfit studio rebuild the outfit you want to use with your choice of preset and click build once complete load your skyrim and enjoy your game.

any further insults or attacks to the mod creator or other members in this post i will now be reporting to the staff 

Have a wonderful dragon slaying day ^_^

• 2 weeks later...