Coming on here because I suspect it's because of WW and the nude top and bottoms?

The body morphs weirdly when I'm on the tattoo, body hair, and body scars section of CAS.. I am making a trans sim and I have a body preset that makes the chest as flat as possible but changing the preset didn't help when going back to the sections listed. I have Trillyke's nude top and bottom, just as a ref. ?

image.png.04fd301c4e0a9ab64610859855aaf6f6.png

I suspect the body preset and sliders are conficting. Do you have any custom slider installed?

Also, if this is the creation CAS, WW is probably assigning the default female top overriding EA's. And that top may have denser geometry that the preset is not dealing with correctly. Is Trillyke's top an override too? If so, you should rename the file to something BELLOW WW so it loads AFTER it. Try putting a Z at the front. Hopefully that should help.

If it's not an override, I would recommend you to enter game mode with this family temporarily, then assigning to this sim your preferred top from WW Personalization - Body Parts menu. After that's set up, please enter again CAS mode by using the cheat codes "testingcheats true" and then "cas.fulleditmode" and finish customizing your sim.

Also, I'm confused, I googled Trillyke and all I can find is a simple mod to get rid of the underwear texture? You don't need that with WW, it has a default top and bottom TEXTURE removal. That's not what you're looking for, what you need is a top MESH that is EA compatible so the preset doesn't conflict with WW meshes and/or sliders. For that, you can do what I explained above about setting your top from WW, but choosing Maxis/EA's default instead of any custom tops that will be denser.

Please try these solutions and get back with how it went, either result! I'd like to hear you got your sim working right or help you further.

Edit: Even without the body preset, it still morphs.. I might just take out my mods and do the 50/50 things until I'm able to isolate the culprit ?

Hmmm, I thought Trillyke's nude top and bottom were meshes so that was my bad. But I did have Sopor's Allure breast mesh and deleting that didn't help.. I do have plenty of custom sliders, especially chest sliders for a flat chest. 

This didn't happen before I installed WW, long story short I had to put in a recent backup of my mods but lost my tray files and I have to make this household again. But I was able to go to the tattoo and body hair sections without the body morphing before I decided to get WW. 

It's only when I'm going into those sections, though, which is weird to me.. I'll try to look through my mods folder and see if I do have conflicting overrides and get back  to you! Thanks for the suggestions ?

Edited by xxPurple_Diamondsxx

WW has a native chest mesh that will override any you may install. That's why I asked you to enter game mode and change it from there, then go back to CAS. You cannot set nude body parts for WW from CAS. It's working as intended. It only happens in those sections because it's loading the WW top there, I'm almost certain.

So you won't probably fix anything by doing the 50-50, although maybe I'm wrong and you do have another chest mesh that is making that happen! But if it's the WW one, you can either find an override for WW, or change it from WW menu, afaik.

You're welcome! Good luck! :3

4 hours ago, xxPurple_Diamondsxx said:

I tested out a WW animation and I think they're from the fact that I have physics affect them, too.. As long as they're not prominent in-game I think I'll be okay! 

Thank you for your help, it was nice knowing what it might have been causing it in CAS anyway ?

Okay, animations and sliders are not that related. But I was going to mention to you that issues with animations after the mesh shape was solved. I have a A cup sim and have a similar issue with animations, so I am making a top that will have softer jiggle, right now they look rather ridiculous, their chest is like a puddle ? Most people here like their female framed sims rather busty. I'm happy to hear it's not noticeable when the sim is dressed, tho!

I am open to either share my nude top privately or edit one for you if you want. I would like to share it here eventually, but I want to ask permission from the original maker first.

• 2 weeks later...

I figured out what was causing the morphing after a lucky guess! It was a default for uhmm from the body mesh EVE, but the Kleos top 1 for some reason? I had both the default and nd version in my mods folder... I'm not sure why it was messing with my feminine frame sim but at least deleting the default fixed the body morphing.

Also, I'd love to have a softer jiggle for my nb sim, now that you've mentioned it, it did look kinda weird with the flat chest. Of course, take your time, no rush! Thanks for seeing this through with me, I appreciate all the help and knowledge you have provided!! :D