No enemies on compass and no stealth indicator but compatible with Activate Button Away or suggest alternatives

What the title says, I'm trying to make the stealth much harder, installed some mods for that, installed a mod to remove combat music so I can actually be maybe ambushed but some problems remain. Can't really turn off the compass permanently as some lewd mods kinda require it or else you gonna be on a wild goose hunt. I'm using 'activate button away' to move the activator stuff to the side so it doesn't stay on top of sexlab scenes and here is kinda where the setup is starting to have problems, no enemies on compass is changing hudmenu.gfx from activate button away mod. I think I could remove the stealth indicator with iHud alone as it doesn't seem to change same things but I can't find something that would do the same to enemy indicator on compass while not changing same files as ABA.

So I'm looking either for a mod thats compatible with it, or some combination of mods that are will result in: 1) activator button for npcs etc not being in the center (this is just for sexlab scenes when I move the camera around/switch to 1st person) 2) no stealth indicator (if it ends up removing ranged crosshair I could live with it to be honest) 3) enemy red arrow indicators on compass. These 3 things are the only reasons I'm using the mods I mentioned so as long as I end up with that and it works on LE I'd be happy with alternatives.

Edited by Karkhel