a question for the NAC-X users on the radiation storms

I don't know if that's intentional. For several game days (5.6?) I've had one storm after another, sometimes radiation, sometimes fire, sometimes time. As soon as one is over, the siren comes back after a few minutes and a new storm begins.
Since this is going on for so long, I don't know if NAC-X just hung itself. I don't want to miss it because it's actually pretty cool, but the length irritates me a bit.
How about you?

PS: I only heard sirens after 8 days of play and finally deactivated radiation storms outside the hassard areas, but they still don't stop, even though 48 hours into the game have passed. I am starting to get annoyed.

Solution: I reset Nac-X and then retuned. When I left the brewery, the radstorm was gone for the time being. So it seems to work again. Let's hope it stays like this.

Edited by deathmorph
  • 3 months later...
On 2/26/2023 at 11:43 PM, katrina.balanchuk said:

But in the MCM you should be able to set timers and turn off certain weathers altogether.

I didn't see timers. Only on and off. In this regard, MCM is the same as the normal NAC menu.
If I switch on radioactive storms outside of hazardous areas, it seems to hang after a while and the storms are played in an endless loop. This bug is reported by some in the Nexus on the tweak page.