RaceMenu Genital Sliders breaking on load.

I recently decided to revist Skyrim out of nostalgia. And what better way than with a bunch of horny mods, yeah?

So I downloaded several, with the goal of allowing myself to play as a large lady Argonian with a dick. Managed to make all the mods and outfits play nice together, used bodyslide to get the body and dick I wanted, etc. Now the only issue I'm having is this:

I used the in-game RaceMenu Genital sliders to further customize the dick shape, size, thickness and roll of individual bones. At first glance everything is working, I can play the game and the dick keeps working as intended. If I save and close the game, however, then load the file I just saved, the dick shape is now all different, scrunched.

Opening RaceMenu again, it's clear that the Genital slider values haven't reset to 0. If I go in and simply tweak each slider by 0.1 it suddenly updates the dick mesh to properly reflect it. This is easy enough to do once or twice, but having to do it every time I start playing would quickly become unbearable.

Would anyone have an idea for why the mesh is failing to account for the sliders? Or how I could force it to update? I've attached a screencap of the plugin loading order. Though, I've tried moving some around without any results.

Thanks!

Screenshot_4.jpg

Wow, that is... something else. I will have nightmares tonight that's for sure.

Ahem, anyhow, uh, only thing I can think of here is that SMP (and potentially CBPC) resets NiOverrides in certain situations. One thing that does it for sure is the "smp reset" command. Took me a while to figure that one out, the small SOS dicks had me confused for many weeks. Probably not the case here, but if you want to be sure, disable all physics you have and test again.

12 hours ago, traison said:

Wow, that is... something else. I will have nightmares tonight that's for sure.

Ahem, anyhow, uh, only thing I can think of here is that SMP (and potentially CBPC) resets NiOverrides in certain situations. One thing that does it for sure is the "smp reset" command. Took me a while to figure that one out, the small SOS dicks had me confused for many weeks. Probably not the case here, but if you want to be sure, disable all physics you have and test again.

Yeah, it's a gruesome situation alright.

Okay, so just to be sure I tested an SMP fixer, but as expected that did not work. I did also run a test by disabling literally every mod except the bare minimum for SOS and the lady dick to work. No physics, no animations or CBBE body slides, nothin'. Unfortunately the exact same thing happens even after all that. Attached a screencap of the plugin load order.

Would reinstalling SOS or Racemenu help with any of this?

This penis might just be cursed, I guess.

Screenshot_2.jpg