Interior draw distance issue.

Heya. I am sorry if it is something common or stupid on my side, but i never had this issue really so i have no clue. Looking up different explanations on Google gave me no result.
The issue is simple. 

Everything worked fine for me till i accdidentally started Skyrim through Steam and of course it had to update the bloody game. I quickly reversed it back to the old patch i was using but now this issue is at hand.
There was nothing changed from my side in terms of mods. Nothing new added. Nothing deactivated. It is really only since god damn Steam and it's auto update on start. 

Without ENB you can see the Void in the first picture at the doorframe. Thick white fog that breaks shadows inside it.
With ENB enabled, it becomes some odd red mist in the second that really follows the Player view mostly. If i get close to a wall it disappears.

As mentioned. I never had this issue. It only popped up after the god dam automatic update. 
Outside it looks fine. Inside a building it looks like this.
I already tried to reinstall most mods i had but the issue persists. I tried to look through the INI settings but it still is there.

Does someone have a clue what is going on?
I have spent the last 3 hours now trying to fix this and gave up for now. I need some rest. Thank you in advance if someone can nudge me in the right direction.

20221123033252_1.jpg

20221123023712_1.jpg

ENB as far as I know is capable of changing fog color based on time of day or even what weather it is currently. While that does not explain your problem, the "plan b" here could be for you to just go through the in-game ENB settings and either changing the fog color or (if possible) disabling fog overrides.

I have a feeling though that something else changed, or was not restored, after the Steam update. Steam won't change your enb files. However if you have allowed your mod manager to download mod updates automatically, it may have grabbed updates for the new game version before you had a chance to roll back. Maybe your enb preset was updated as well.

6 hours ago, traison said:

ENB as far as I know is capable of changing fog color based on time of day or even what weather it is currently. While that does not explain your problem, the "plan b" here could be for you to just go through the in-game ENB settings and either changing the fog color or (if possible) disabling fog overrides.

I have a feeling though that something else changed, or was not restored, after the Steam update. Steam won't change your enb files. However if you have allowed your mod manager to download mod updates automatically, it may have grabbed updates for the new game version before you had a chance to roll back. Maybe your enb preset was updated as well.

Sadly nothing of the sorts. Except my mistake of accidentally updating Skyrim itself, there are no auto updates. 
It purely was the update itself that caused this. Even updated the ENB itself now. Disabled nearly all mods and all of them that change graphics. Nothing. As mentioned it only is in interiors. Outside the game looks absolutely fine even in the distance and with fog.

It is quite frustrating, so i take any hint someone could have what i can try to change.