help request, created an animation for the 'wrong' rig

Hi, I downloaded daggers control rig for female sims to make an animation, not realizing that this would lock me into animating for WW. Is there any way (including very tedious and horrible ways) for me to modify it for the base game rig? The animation is 239 frames and fairly detailed, so I'd be willing to put in quite a bit of time to 'fix' it.

Edited by bestrapperalive

i've already gotten a little way towards understanding potentially what needs to happen, since I'm able to append the base game rig and copy most of the keyframes, but there's clearly some difference between how the two rigs handle bending at the waist (for lack of a more professional term) that I need help understanding

i am victorious, and i am going to delete the attached animations but leave the thread up in case someone else goes through the ridiculous series of mistakes that i just made

you just need to save your 3.2 blend as an uncompressed blend, then you can append it to a 2.7 project and you'll be able to copy the keyframes on to the rigging and import it with s4s normally