Having Serious Amounts of Trouble Installing New Mods

Hello everyone,

So I hadn't played Skyrim in a couple of months and I thought that I'd check the site to see if there were any cool new mods. Sure enough, there were. I downloaded about 15 or 20 of various mods, which includes all of the required extra mods that some of the mods I downloaded told me I needed. I spent a good hour and a half/2 hours installing and downloading everything, I ran FNIS without any problems, and was ready to play using SKSE.

My game crashed on start up. But that isn't an issue--it's an indicator, usually that my load order isn't right. So I opened up Wrye Bash to run a BOSS report and run the patch. I'm pretty novice when it comes to Wrye Bash, but usually when I do those things after I install new mods, it fixes the problem.

Here's the issue, though: Wrye Bash isn't working properly for me. That is to say, my new load order isn't showing up at all. There are no new mods whatsoever showing up in Wrye Bash. In Wrye Bash, every single one of my new mods is just completely nonexistant.

I was puzzled, so I decided that maybe if I ran the patch anyways it would refresh and they would show up. They didn't. I went back into NMM, which is what I used to install all of the mods and load them up in my load order, and all of the new mods were unchecked, even though I MADE SURE that I had checked them ALL before I started up Wrye Bash.

I decided to open up the Skyrim Launcher and manually select each single new plugin, thinking that maybe if my NMM was having problems and that the new mods would show up in Wrye Bash if I selected them all in the actual official Skyrim launcher. When I opened the Skyrim Launcher, I noticed that they were all still unselected. So I manually clicked each one and hit the "ok" button. Before I exited out of the launcher, I just wanted to double check to make sure that it worked. So I hit "Data Files" again.

All of my new mods had automatically been unselected. I literally cannot put any of the new mods I've downloaded and installed today in my load order. They just don't want to go. I click them all in NMM and launch SKSE, the game crashes to desktop after showing the Bethesda loading screen before the main menu, and then my launch order automatically resets to what it was before I downloaded/installed all of my new mods.

I'd really appreciate any help I can get on this issue. It's beyond frustrating when all you want to do is satisfy a craving to play a game that you haven't played in a while, spent a large portion of time on downloading a ton of new mods on that game, only to find that your game refuses to play correctly.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate reading through the long post and the frustrated language that I've been using to describe my problem.

Attached are photos of my load order in NMM and then my load order in Wrye Bash.

post-72264-0-82690300-1375897018_thumb.png

post-72264-0-60142000-1375897023_thumb.png

post-72264-0-64666500-1375897028_thumb.png

Archived