[mod] Saucy Tech Stations

Saucy Tech Stations

Replaces the tech station interface textures with versions with wider hips for females, broader shoulders for males, and of course, correct anatomy.

The base textures are based on a depreciated mod called "Improved tech station interface" by The Zeesheer on steam, and I've added the adult bits on top. As well as making new sprites for the Slime race, the Draconis, and the Avali.

All the sprites support any tech UI highlight fix too. (in vanilla the body, head, or legs do not glow when selected. They are supposed to)

If you'd like a mod species to be added to this then just let me know, I'll see what I can do!

On 11/20/2022 at 1:26 AM, Pakari-RBX said:

Only one issue. Avali don't have breasts, so the Avali interface really throws me off.

Just added another file containing flat chest textures for female avali. You must manually replace the textures in the original but that isn't hard at all.

On 11/27/2022 at 12:13 PM, Spect said:

How exactly do I make this mod work?
Where do I have to place the archives exactly? (Which archives I have to place where?)
Appreciate any help.

Download and extract this mod.
Navigate to your starbound install. If you've downloaded the game on steam then right click starbound, hover over "manage", and click "browse local files"
Otherwise you'll need to find it manually to wherever you've installed starbound.
Open the folder named "mods" and copy the extracted content of this mod into the mods folder

The Saucy Tech Panels folder should have all the mod stuff directly in it and not in another folder within.
I.E. Starbound/mods/Saucy Tech Panels/(All the mods content) not Starbound/mods/Saucy Tech Panels/Saucy Tech Panels/(All the mods Content)

If this doesn't help it should be easy to find a tutorial on youtube. Process for installing this mod is the same as any other, and the mod install process hasn't changed in, I think ever.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I am writing to make a request to make this mod and betabound compatible, since currently the betabound graphical interface completely overrides the STS graphical interface.  but I don't make this requirement just because of the interface problem, betabound introduces a 4th category for techs, they are for passive use that go from giving environmental protections, to becoming a vampire or a walking magnet to pick up objects, this opens a good possibility so that in the STS mod you can create techs related to sex (a scanner to detect possible npc with sexual arousal, or one that allows the possibility of giving birth to twins, etc) you just need to be creative