Changing a Mod's NPC

medic975

Hey all, 

Have a question about a process I'm failing at right now. 

I have Interesting NPCs and there are 2 NPCs that I really like from there, Isobel the Falkreath Smith, and Amalee, the Dibella Priestess. Great voice acting and depth to those two. My problem is that I'm not overly fond of their appearance. So I loaded Interesting NPCs and Two Follower Mods into the Creation kit. I was looking to keep all everything the same on Isobel and Amalee, but have Isobel look like the Tauriel follower mod, and Amalee the Dawn follower mod. 

I remember using the kit a few months back to do this and was successful after several attempts. But can't seem to reproduce it.

This is the method I attempted last night.

bpnXKiH.jpg?1

I loaded the three mods into the creation kit with Interesting NPC's esp marked as active. 

I click on Isobel and Amelee. Move to the NPC I want to steal the appearance from in the Template Data Actor Base drop down menu.

Once that Actor is selected I click Use Traits. 

What happens when I try this, is I log into the game and Isobel and Amalee's face is Grey bugged with a weird standard hair cut and definitely not my intended result.

Should I select use Base Data instead?

All I want is the appearance. I want to leave the quests, voice, and environmental triggers just like the original mod.

Thanks for any assistance.

Archived