Jump to content

Hello, is there a way to put genitalia on the horses that you have to find so that they are yours?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I assume you have some kind of wild horses mod and you want them to work with Creature Framework?

 

Since they seem to use the vanilla meshes, yet don't work by default, I'm going to assume that mod uses custom horse races. You'd have to figure out where Creature Framework stores race info and modify that to include the wild horses.

Posted
10 hours ago, traison said:

I assume you have some kind of wild horses mod and you want them to work with Creature Framework?

 

Since they seem to use the vanilla meshes, yet don't work by default, I'm going to assume that mod uses custom horse races. You'd have to figure out where Creature Framework stores race info and modify that to include the wild horses.

no it's not a horse mod or anything added it's just the horses you look for when you buy the wild horse map

Posted

Oh that has a to be a CC thing. I don't know about that unfortunately, but I'd assume the procedure is the same, ie. check the races in xEdit.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

I know this is an old thread, but: someone here on LL has made a patch to get the Wild Horses CC creation working with Creature Framework and ABC:

(If the link doesn't take you straight to the right message, look for a reply by Nessa)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...