[mod] Pubic Hair "Gene"

Pubic Hair "Gene"

I've seen requests for this several times, so I finally decided to do it myself. Using this with CBO will give all female characters one of several pubic hair styles at random. If you install this with a game already in progress, all characters born before the mod was added will have the default, however it can be customized in the barber shop.

These additions are implemented as "decals" instead of 3D models, but they're normal-mapped to look 3D. Unfortunately it seems that decals can't be made to match a character's hair colour, so they're all neutral brown (which is probably why Mange was trying to make a 3D pubic hair model, but I never liked it). I may add additional colours in the future to be selected manually.

This is my first mod for CK3, so I may improve things in the future if I can figure out how anything works.

• 1 month later...

Hi--Do you think these could be added to complex slits, either in addition to or in replacement of the default options? If so, how would I do it? Or, if this is something you're interested in makign a mod for, it would be deeply appreiciated

Also, assuming this is possible, is there a way to code for a natural genetic distribution without CBO? or do I need CBO to do it?

Edited by bobgasyon
19 minutes ago, Inkarry said:

Hi, first let me thank you for your mod, I think this is way more better than CBO pubic hair, but it destroit all the cbo penis animations, my character has it always flat. Is it any possibility to fix this, i would appreciate, thanks.

there is no erect penis anymore, dont know why. If I uninstall it, erect penis came back but all my character genes such hair color disapear. As I told you i would appreciate if you fix this, thanks.

Edited by Inkarry
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/17/2023 at 2:13 AM, 4resh said:

With the 1.8 update mod i can't seem to get this to work anything i can do maybe change the order?

No, the mod needs to be updated due to some changes to ck3 after the update. The mod will not work until these changes have occured.

Edited by 00284618
Better Terminology
On 1/16/2023 at 4:13 PM, 4resh said:

With the 1.8 update mod i can't seem to get this to work anything i can do maybe change the order?

Works fine for me. I have it after all the other major stuff in the load order.
After Unofficial Patch (brings back freckles, and a dozen mods break it again), Fullscreen Barbershop, Carnalitas, CBO, CFP, CBO CFP compatibility.

Have no EPE runing in my load order though. Cause too many side effects for me.

On 2/24/2023 at 11:22 PM, 00284618 said:

No, the mod needs to be updated due to some changes to ck3 after the update. The mod will not work until these changes have occured.

The mod works fine for me, works really good actually on the latest 1.81 update. It does require a new game and for CBO's pubic hair option to be disabled if you have it enabled. 

• 4 months later...