Diamond City is getting messed up. (some attachments in 2nd post mildly NSFW)

1) I noticed it a few days ago.

buildings in Diamond city partially disappearing.

At one point I even had CTDs everytime trying to leave DC with my purchased fusion cores, wether by fast travel or through the gate.

I have the DC expansion mods (attached pic)

But they were running fine for many many weeks with no problems.

Recently I tried a few Concord expansions.

I always felt there could have done more with that town and one of them started a lot of CTDs in and around Cponcord it was "Concord expanded"

So I disabled and even unstalled that one and am enjoying a different one in Concord (enabled in the attached pic) and it works fine.

Nothing that happens in concord should affect buildings in DC though should it?

but these concord installs happend right before I got the problems in DC....

At the same time I also installed https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27584

This I also enjoy a lot but I dont know if it caused the problems in DC?

Those are the only location mods I have on the game (except Codsworth do your job)

I can do without DC for much of the game.

I tried a new playthrough without Concord expanded ( but a different Concord mod) and the problem with large missing parts of buildings (Nat is floating in the air trying to sell her paper) was still there BUT I had no CTDs going into and out of DC

I also had this downloaded around that time but ti caused obvious problems so I uninstalled right away and enetred DC afetrwards (I think) and it seemed ok.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4612

2) Also I had  a body slide/outfit studio issue for long time. (CBBE)

yes I was unsure who to use it but now I think I know.

I think it was when I used it first months ago did not know who to use it and somehow associated one bodyslide with it and now it cannot be changed.

I batch built using BSlide/oufit studio from outside Vortex for all the lazman clothes.

But then deleted the batch build since it was not the way to do it and I had some graphics issues after it ( if I remember correctly) and also I had not used Bslide correctly.

But it DID attach that Bodyslide I was using to all lazman clothes.

And its a good one.

But the body "stuck" in the game with me.

So now all my body choices are that one preset I do not recall for sure. (I may check my downloads history on Nexus and then guess?

That is the same time my pregnancy morph went away too.

Even my settlers dont morph now when pregnant anymore.

So I guess my questions are this:

a)If I unstall the game uninstall my location mods, and then reinstall the game and then only a known safe location mod ( DC expansion) and keep my saves, that should fix my weird cells in DC?

I only need DC to bring the quest forward but just barely. I could play without DC for a while and buy my fusion cores in Goodneighor ( a much more dangerous trip though!)

b) If at same time I unstall bodyslide and then reinstall it onto a new game what would happen?

I currently love my figure and am worried I might mess that up since I am not 100% sure which bodyslide it was originally.

but I uninstalled Ida (the only bodyslide I remember and my body stays the same.

But I am not even sure which bodyslide it was

Other than than the recent DC issue my game is stable and the BSlide  issue does not bother me too much as some my favorite clothes fit quite well.

So its not a emergency yet.

DC expansion.JPG

COndord expanded.JPG

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
  • katrina.balanchuk changed the title to Diamond City is getting messed up. (some attachments in 2nd post mildly NSFW)

One more thing:

These ugly bushes and vines just showed up everywhere in the commonwealth a  few days ago.

but I dont remember downloading's anything like this.

I never asked for this, but I did download  quite a few tweaks to the game past week.

Its more immersive to have more shrubs but these are so ugly and low resolution it does not help immersion.

And it takes a half hour or of repetitive "reccyling" the shrubs vines and bushed in EVERY ONE of my settelments to get rid of them.

In the pics I am wearing sky clothes which slim me down since they are not properly built in bodyslide for me (as my original bodysldie preset does not display in Bslide as a choice to base a build on) but its not crazy bad or anything like ASA clothes or ILL clothes.

The "clean up settlement" form this mod does not seem to work at all 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58757

20221111103651_1.jpg

20221111103658_1.jpg

20221111103702_1.jpg

20221111103711_1.jpg

20221111103723_1.jpg

PS: Checking my "history" in Vortex is no use because I go back between my guy-hero character and my own girl character at least twice a day.

So of course a lot of "social adventure" mods as a girl are not approppiate for my guy-hero so I have to turn all of them off and , on again when I go back.. so my Vortex "history" is full with well known mods on and off.

PS2: (and I am experimenting with a different look for my face in these thread pics this one is not as close to my old self back in college as the others but I wanted a different outlook)

Sorry for the incredibly long write up.

So I guess I have some small issues. They are not game breakers but they add up a bit.

Soon I will start up commonwealth slavers again.

I just entred DC after removal of the expansion pack and the broken houses and walkways are no longer broken.

I liked the expansion but there must have been a bug somewhere in it