[REQUEST] Punishing, unfair slavery mod with corruption and mindbreak

Master is greatly displeased with you

I'm a fan of making my Dragonborn's life absolutely miserable. I want Skyrim to fell like a harsh, unforgiving place and some of my favorite mods are slavery mods. However, I'm not entirely satisfied. I like to play a very defiant character who has to be broken down, but the mods I've found here aren't punishing enough. I've used SD, Submissive Lola, Devious Followers, ect. but it's too easy to escape or buy your way out. I want a much more unforgiving experience that makes escape nearly impossible without working for it. Note, I use a female Dragonborn, but these could work for either gender. Some suggestions include

-When taken as a slave:

--Master becomes essential or is buffed with insanely high health and regen (buff is removed once free). Killing them is not an option.

--Master will follow you anywhere and everywhere (will teleport behind you if you get too far away). There is no place for you to run that they will not find you.

--Toggle to give Master a weapon with infinite damage so they can just backhand you out of existence if they decide you're not worth the effort of training.

-Submission score (similar to Submissive Lola):

--Master can give you quests. Failing or refusing quests will make Master angry and you will be punished severely.

--Anger them too much and Master will either sell you off, leave you to die in the wilderness with no equipment, or kill you outright [Bad End]

--Completing quests and obeying Master will please them and you will be rewarded

--There is no escape or buying your way out. Once a slave you're always a slave, though you may be auctioned off to another Master.

--After obeying Master for a certain time and reaching a certain submission score, your Master will become convinced that you have been broken. You will become their permanent, submissive slave [Good(?) End]

--Rebellious slaves are forced into a full set of DD and as your submission score increases those items are removed. Submissive, broken slaves are trusted to be without any restraints, save for their collar, and may carry weapons.

-Corruption system (similar to Devious Followers):

--You start off rebellious and over time, your Master can wear down your willpower, whether through punishment or reward.

--You'll find yourself agreeing to things you wouldn't have done before and it becomes harder to refuse.

--You will stop actively fighting your Master and begin obeying them, grudgingly at first, but then wholeheartedly.

-Intelligent AI

--Your Master is well aware that you are the Dragonborn and a heroine of Skyrim and they know sometimes you have to go into dangerous situations. If a rebellious slave enters combat with any hostile creature, their restraints will be temporarily remove to allow them to defend themselves. When combat ends, the restraints will be reequipped. The same goes for dungeons.

--Your Master will aid you in combat and may even heal you

--Your Master will remember what bothers you and use that to punish you for misbehaving. If you show an aversion to exhibition, expect to be stripped naked and paraded through whatever city you're visiting.

--Master can have different personality types (such as strict or playful) and preferences, which effect the kinds of punishments or rewards you may receive, as well as what you are called. At a low submission score all personalities are harsh but submissive slaves may be treated in drastically different ways.

These are all my ideas for now but I would love to hear any suggestions you might have! I don't know anything about making mods, so I can only hope someone will take on this challenge!