The Chant

image.jpeg.3abf8e3811db22e6318748188d3f7688.jpeg

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1577250/The_Chant/

UE4 version: 4.27

AES Key: None

Characters files location: Chant\Content\Chant\Characters\

The main character jess already has a nude model in game and is called SK_Jess_BTrig. i tried swapping it using blueprints but the uasset for this game seems to crash every single uasset editor i tried and i lack space on my hard drive to download another UE4 variation so if anyone can/want to swap it be my guest

image.png.1bbde84eab400a00332d1c9013c307d0.png

Edited by PepeLordd
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How to get rid of the weird wrinkles on the skin? I think it is due to a normal map somewhere but I couldn't seems to overwrite it.

image.png.cc4b141cf68c3bc68d7f8bd3dfe84903.png

Ok, no idea how to fix the normal map part, give up on the custom skin. Too noob at texture modding, lol. I just use the original textures. I'll just try to find out what files are making the hands and legs disappear. Probably is some opacity mask somewhere.

image.png.bed9d3cead2bcff8d8cc52c30e386c8e.png

Edited by ZenithMob
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 7:34 AM, ZenithMob said:

How to get rid of the weird wrinkles on the skin? I think it is due to a normal map somewhere but I couldn't seems to overwrite it.

image.png.cc4b141cf68c3bc68d7f8bd3dfe84903.png

Ok, no idea how to fix the normal map part, give up on the custom skin. Too noob at texture modding, lol. I just use the original textures. I'll just try to find out what files are making the hands and legs disappear. Probably is some opacity mask somewhere.

image.png.bed9d3cead2bcff8d8cc52c30e386c8e.png

No one seems to want to help. Mind sharing the "weird wrinkles" version?

Well, sure if you don't mind my noob mod, lol. The final version is like this below.

image.png.85ee2584c5841d3108123b062878afb4.png

image.png.7521c82d8f2c7189183f154a7f05f2b6.png

Not a pro at texture modding. You'll notice some imperfections here and there if you looked very closely, so it is best to look at a distance.

There are 3 problems which I couldn't fix:

- Flashlight object overlaps with the boob, but I somehow couldn't make the flashlight object disappear.

- Small wrinkles still exist at the boobs, because I dunno how to get rid of the normal map effect.

- Wet areas will make the middle part of the skin (where the clothes were supposed to be at) a lot darker, so you'll see uneven colors unless you are at dry areas. But I not a pro at texture modding, so I left it alone.

Not planning to fix the problems, so this is the final version of the files.

Jess.rar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...