Help with load order

Hi, I'm trying to understand load order as I think that is why my game keeps crashing over and over again. 

I've used the conflict repair tool, but I'm guessing that due to it being a ctd on load I'm messing something up. Anyone able to help me out? (Again... T_T) 

See the below pics. I've spent the better part of a day cleaning out old mods and removing anything that caused an error in the error log. Now whenever it crashes the log is empty. So I'm hopelessly confused. Thank you for the help!

image.png.9888f9972b547b4f30b542a4290317ed.png

image.png.b5aa45d6e25a2074fd7e2929303836f8.png

I don't know the precise answer for you, but if I were you then I'd approach the problem with the following procedure:

1. Turn all of the mods off
  2. Make sure that I can start a new game with no mods as a sanity check that everything is running properly
  3. Start turning on the mods in batches.  Turn on the first ~5 or 10 mods in your load order.  Then start a new game.  Did that make it crash?  If no, then turn some more mods on.  If it did crash, then turn the problematic batch of mods back off and then start turning the mods on one by one until you identify which one is causing problems.
  4. Once you've identified which mod is causing problems, then check to see if there is anything that you can do to fix it.  Is there a newer version of the mod?  Will moving it to an earlier position in your mod order help?  Is there anything obvious about that mod that you can edit to make things run?  You may end up needing to abandon that mod and simply not use it at all.

Then just keep repeating the process of gradually adding mods to your load order.

6 hours ago, Armchair said:

I don't know the precise answer for you, but if I were you then I'd approach the problem with the following procedure:

1. Turn all of the mods off
  2. Make sure that I can start a new game with no mods as a sanity check that everything is running properly
  3. Start turning on the mods in batches.  Turn on the first ~5 or 10 mods in your load order.  Then start a new game.  Did that make it crash?  If no, then turn some more mods on.  If it did crash, then turn the problematic batch of mods back off and then start turning the mods on one by one until you identify which one is causing problems.
  4. Once you've identified which mod is causing problems, then check to see if there is anything that you can do to fix it.  Is there a newer version of the mod?  Will moving it to an earlier position in your mod order help?  Is there anything obvious about that mod that you can edit to make things run?  You may end up needing to abandon that mod and simply not use it at all.

Then just keep repeating the process of gradually adding mods to your load order.

Oh, yeah that is a good idea. I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks!