Celestials SE

View File

This is Shadows older Celestial Mod converted to Skyrim SE. I was very surprised no one converted it for back in the day it was a go to mod. The HDT high heels requirement and many of the HDT effects are removed. There were quite a few errors that needed removing so some of the HDT effects will be gone. I have played through quite a bit of Skyrim and will note problems and changes as I discover them below. I will add and or convert the mod to a more updated body format probably 3BBB during this winter. The mod is currently playable. 

Celestial Mod for Skyrim SE

What is Celestials? Is it a race mod? A powers mod? An armor and weapons mod? A perk mod? The answer is all of the above. Celestial is a handcrafted mod made by Shadow that uses a mix of everything and the kitchen sink. The race has unique physical features, unique racial powers, special perks that affect the race, and access to Celestial Forms, special abilities that when used will transform you into an Angel, Devil or Shaydow Knight, and when in these forms grant new abilities and powers made specifically for the theme and playability of the mod.

Celestials is ONLY for FEMALE characters ( currently ), and is in the Adult section of Lovers Lab due to the theme of sexuality portrayed through the Armors and Lore.

post-36568-0-02785200-1394741348_thumb.jpgpost-36568-0-81218400-1394741360_thumb.jpgpost-36568-0-55007700-1394741389_thumb.jpg

THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED TO USE CELESTIALS

Skyrim SE

RaceCompatibility for Skyrim Special Edition . Visit the link and download the version you need if you don't already have it.

SKSE.

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)

Everything below this line is OPTIONAL, depending. Read through it to see what you may need \ want to get.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A compatible Skeleton with CB++BBP is REQUIRED for non-Celestials to use any of the Armor in the mod. The Skeleton must ALSO have TAIL BONES if you wish for your non-celestial race to use the tails. You WILL CTD if you're a non-Celestial without a proper skeleton!

RaceMenu

SkyUI by SkyUI Team is required to utilize the MCM for any of the other mods that Celestials may call on. While not required, it is highly recommended.

KNOWN ISSUES

There will be body issues and clipping with the mod until it has been converted to a more modern body architecture. It is still playable and sex scenes run ok with slight adjustments needed.

Better Vampires sun and blood has the black splotch effect and will not work correctly until the Body architecture both meshes and textures are updated. Disable the sun and blood effects for current play through until update.

Devious Devices, Collars, Armor, and clothing are removed upon changing back and forth between Celestial and your normal character.

There will be more Issues for some perks had to be removed due to errors They will be added later.

NOTE:

I will not be able to respond and to modify as much until down time from winter weather. The mod is playable in its current state. I will be adding a separate adventure for the mod once I learn to script at a competent level. This is a powerful character mod so I recommend you set play through and mods for a hardcore play through.

Link to original Mod---

For a more detailed description of mod

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/31/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Race Compatibility, SKSE, HDT- SMP, Race Menu
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

29 minutes ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

thanos-impossible.gif

question, what body textures they use?

I believe it is CBBE.  Although I have used body changer to overlay UNPB body over the original and it looks ok and acts better with SMP. Using body changer for 3BBB does not fair well on the SMP HDT side of things. To convert the body over is going to take a lot of work then also Body Slide files will have to be created. I just wanted to get it to a playable state for now. Textures are home grown by Shadow.

Edited by BigOnes69
23 hours ago, Talesien said:

Looks pretty interesting, though I guess I will (have to) wait till you got around to build a 3BA version. Still thanks for digging this up and getting the worst dust of it. Hope you will find the time to polish it to full shine soon. ^^

Like I said waiting for winter downtime to work on this. I am playing through it a little bit at a time and the current body works with SMP but the textures just dont have the details offered by 3BBB but it is a fun mod. Makes your character very powerfull at low levels.

• 11 months later...
12 hours ago, Sweettits said:

May i ask how this should be installed?

Install normally With mod manager. I have not installed mods manually for ages but should follow any instruction for any other mods. The folder structure should be correct in the zipped file.

• 5 months later...