Read description on both and choose which fits you more... though you can also run both together, they do interact with each other and don't step on each other toes in my experience, you have options for playmates thats where your female follower might come in, you can ask for deals and get more humilation that way, both mods are highly customizable, more often than not if you don't like specific feature you can just disable or tweak it

Edited by Karkhel
2 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Read description on both and choose which fits you more... though you can also run both together, they do interact with each other and don't step on each other toes in my experience, you have options for playmates thats where your female follower might come in, you can ask for deals and get more humilation that way, both mods are highly customizable, more often than not if you don't like specific feature you can just disable or tweak it

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm looking for less bdsm centric mods. I'm not looking for like enslavement/pet but more like harassment like baka's horrible harassment mod

26 minutes ago, Vilidic said:

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm looking for less bdsm centric mods. I'm not looking for like enslavement/pet but more like harassment like baka's horrible harassment mod

That does changes things, there aren't really fully fleshed out followers like that to my knowledge? But troubles of heroine has at least 3 followers like that, bruiser in riverwood,  the beggar in whiterun and real dragonborn if you decide to stop being one through dialogue with whiterun jarl after coming back from greybeards there are more npcs like that but not sure how many of them become your followers. There are some pretty hardcore quests in there so if you end up using this mod you might wanna use the the I am squeamish option if you aren't degen like me. Other than that nothing really comes to mind, if you just want verbal abuse then SLSF Fame Comments has followers commenting on your fame. If you do find some specific follower mods I'd love to know them too, gonna take a peak in this thread every now and then.