AGHFDS! HELP!?

EveBrea

So i got a mod from a forum, called "CWclothes", has tons and tons of stuff. That's not the point.

It's all in chinese!

SOME of these items i already have in another mod (asuka armors in "dollhouse" mod) but a ton i know i don't have.

How do i fix this text issue? D:

2lw2ixl.jpg

For those really curious, the mod is here :

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/viewthread.php?tid=1919537&extra=&page=1

So i got a mod from a forum' date=' called "CWclothes", has tons and tons of stuff. That's not the point.

It's all in chinese!

SOME of these items i already have in another mod (asuka armors in "dollhouse" mod) but a ton i know i don't have.

[/quote']

I am using both mod you have AND the same esm/Esp as you do and mine are fine.... did you activate the right one?

So i got a mod from a forum' date=' called "CWclothes", has tons and tons of stuff. That's not the point.

It's all in chinese!

[/quote']

I am using both mod you have AND the same esm/Esp as you do and mine are fine.... did you activate the right one?

Yep, that's the esp/esm files you sent me. Found it in geck, too. Chet's store gets a crazy ass name if you look at it to render (i wanted to make sure it had chests somewhere, using geck)

Also : got FONVHeadgearForCWDolls.esp off the forum (i posted a couple goofy posts to get "currency") and all the hats WORK, but their text is the same scribbly gook. IZ MOONSPEAKZ!

On top of that, i enable the three files in NVlauncher and everything works good, till i load my game. then it crashes.

i found a way around it, i moved all the stuff from the esm and two esp's to a new esp.. (i'm extracting the BSA's as we speak to fix missing meshes) but still, the names are all wonky from their original chinese naming.

I'm... finding that these BSA have ESP buried inside them for the individual packs..

i know, i have no idea how bsa files work.

they also have pictures of the items in the bsa's.. think i'll just go through and extract/use what i like. heh.

I'm... finding that these BSA have ESP buried inside them for the individual packs..

i know' date=' i have no idea how bsa files work.

they also have pictures of the items in the bsa's.. think i'll just go through and extract/use what i like. heh.

[/quote']

All unpacked.. and no more text issues.. weird. Also no crash with everything extracted.. a couple of the BSA's had OBLIVION esp files in them.. wonder if that was the issue, or just too many bsa's

Archived